• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

1 minute ago, Worsebytheday said:

Tyler and Carragher were almost celebrating when that was given offside

I thought they sounded embarrassed. They both know the goal should have stood. 

If they are genuinely saying his hand was offside then they are genuinely cheating us as the law was a part of your body you can score with .

See how they like it if Werner punches one in .

bONes   
6 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Yep. I’m genuinely at the point where I force myself to watch to stay involved in the game. I have this fear that if I miss 1-2 of our games, it will become very easy to miss them all and give up on the game. 

Same here

3 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Tyler and Carragher were almost celebrating when that was given offside

Were they though? I think you've imagined that...and I can't stand Martin Tyler.

Edited by Bridge Soldier

8 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

But that would mean the rules have changed? It used to be offside only if a body part you can score with is offside. 

You can’t score with your hand, so either the rules have changed (which is a joke if so) or we have been robbed yet again against the scum. 

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the rules even say any more. It's just that decision has been made consistently all season, haven't seen any goal scored in similar circumstances allowed.

I think they should be and that VAR should be used for it's intended, advertised purpose only, but that went out of the window almost immediately after being introduced. 

Holymoly   
Just now, Bridge Soldier said:

...and I can't stand Martin Tyler.

AND IT'S LIVE!!!

GURJ SS   

James done well to track back, but probably have the worst back pass I've seen someone give in a while, on par with Rudiger's own goal.