• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Well well well... probably our best 45 minutes for quite some time. Fully deserve our lead and it should be 2-0, that Werner goal being ruled out is an absolute joke! I've seen them spend 5x longer reviewing lines on calls no way near as close at that and then to rule him out because his hand is offside, is just unbelievable.

Ignoring that and still with the 1-0, we fully deserve, tactically spot on today from TT and good performances all over the pitch.

Kante looked back to his best.

Ziyech playing well.

Mount superb.

Back 3 solid and playing smart.

Wing backs good.

Werner good.

Mendy good, but I still have my heart in my mouth every time he has the ball at his feet!

Keep this going boys, we deserve this result up to now and we can get this result!

Just now, RobertoftheGiz said:

Need to watch Mane. He is looking to get someone booked or sent off. 

He always, horrible player, very talented, but a snidey little player.

Still bitter about that VAR decision to be honest but we've been much the better side. Really good first half with a GREAT Mason Mount goal.

Not sure how much this has been mentioned because I haven't been listening, but we last beat Liverpool in the league almost three years ago. And that's the only time in the last SEVEN. Can we?!

Edited by Bridge Soldier

paulw66   
Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

He always, horrible player, very talented, but a snidey little player.

1 minute ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Need to watch Mane. He is looking to get someone booked or sent off. 

Var will sort him out in the second half

chelboy   

Solid half. The ball over is on every time with their poor high line. Should be 2-0 but we have been quite lucky in some moments at the back. This team relies on Mount. Impressive for a player his age. 

paulw66   
Just now, Bridge Soldier said:

Still bitter about that VAR decision to be honest but we've been much the better side. Really good first half with a GREAT Mason Mount goal.

We last beat Liverpool in the league almost three years ago. And that's the only time in the last SEVEN. Can we?!

He was onside. I don't care what any silly lines say 

1 minute ago, Bridge Soldier said:

Not sure how much this has been mentioned because I haven't been listening, but we last beat Liverpool in the league almost three years ago. And that's the only time in the last SEVEN. Can we?!

I have a feeling VAR will ensure it doesn't happen tonight.

Disappointment of the VAR decision and even Mount's goal aside, a really good half imo. We've clearly studied how Liverpool play and been drilled all week to play against that specifically. Bodes really well for the future.

Hi from Tenergrief. 

Poo are a solid team but we have been the better of them all game.