• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Holymoly   
1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

He was onside. I don't care what any silly lines say 

article-1290060-0A3ACDF6000005DC-849_468x286.jpg.cfa78ea2662920387c0f92118685b7e9.jpg

I think VAR mistakenly used the anti-Lampard line to check for offside

Really played well. Deserved to be ahead. The Werner (offside) decision was deeply suspicious. Don’t know how you can give that as offside. Thought it affected us for a while. But credit to Mount with a well taken goal. Tuchel has been spot on with his selection and tactics so far. 

Edited by Original 21

chelboy   

That Mount goal is what I would like CHO, Havertz, Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner to try more often. Driving in with force then cutting in and smashing it. 

The Ghost Offside.

Either they changed the rule or it is the worst VAR call I have seen in a long time.

Great so far.
For a while Liverpool pressed high, and mostly Jorginho ended up with the ball and some space, but they soon stopped that for the obvious reasons, and now they drop off with our back 3 having a lot of time.  Even so they have been drawn out occasionally allowing for magnificent balls through by Jorginho and Kante - both leading to goals (as far as I am concerned).

The nice thing is that Liverpool did a lot of chasing and their front 3 will be exhausted.

We are playing at a higher level I reckon than we have done so far, even compared to the AM game.
That is - we are so long as we don't do something stupid at the back!

The local TV company is streaming Star Sports.  Micheal Owen and Tim Sherwood playing football in the studio, demonstrating how Mane should have hit the ball when he was clear in the box.

Mr Sherwood said Werner goal was offside. Surprise surprise.

Owen didn’t 

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

He always, horrible player, very talented, but a snidey little player.

Azpi half bumped into him, half had Mane backing into Azpi, Azpi put his hand on Mane's shoulder and he goes down face clutching.

Face clutching is a yellow card offence, yet one of the worst things a player can do IMO.  Times the refs sorted it out and allowed VAR to punish it.

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

I'm going to pretend we are 2-0 up.

I'm pretending it is 0-0 to ensure against the next VAR decision, but Werner has got a couple already in my mind and is on a hattrick