• Current Donation Goals

King Kante

Chelsea Players and International Duty

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I wonder.  He has played the full 90 in Paris of the key game against the only decent team France have to pay.  He is now given the rest of the fortnight off.  Next games are Bosnia and Kazakhstan - a long long trip, and games where France can expect 75% possession.
Sounds like an agreed deal with Chelsea for me.

Likewise Jorginho - I suspect if Italy had tougher games they'd call him up.
Both fit and rested and playing against Porto I reckon.

For sure, I suspect both Jorgi and Kante are having rests/only the most minor of injuries. I was kind of reporting as good news. 

paulw66   
13 hours ago, King Kante said:

13 hours ago, Diddymen said:

FFS!

Jorginho and Kanté now injured

13 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I wonder.  He has played the full 90 in Paris of the key game against the only decent team France have to pay.  He is now given the rest of the fortnight off.  Next games are Bosnia and Kazakhstan - a long long trip, and games where France can expect 75% possession.
Sounds like an agreed deal with Chelsea for me.

Likewise Jorginho - I suspect if Italy had tougher games they'd call him up.
Both fit and rested and playing against Porto I reckon.

12 hours ago, King Kante said:

For sure, I suspect both Jorgi and Kante are having rests/only the most minor of injuries. I was kind of reporting as good news. 

I get the impression the Jorginho knock is very minor and will be fit for WBA

I am not sure we need Kante for that game anyhow, so hopefully no issue before the Porto game. 

How many more times?

seems to get injured every time he plays for France, time has come for him to retire from internationals, if not why not put a clause in contracts saying they won't get paid if injured on international duty, I know this sounds harsh, but it seems to happen to our players more then any other club, 3 Chelsea players played for England last night,WHY?

I hope they sit out the next couple of games,

1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

3 Chelsea players played for England last night,WHY?

To be honest, two of them would have appreciated the match time.

paulw66   
2 hours ago, Worsebytheday said:

How many more times?

seems to get injured every time he plays for France, time has come for him to retire from internationals, if not why not put a clause in contracts saying they won't get paid if injured on international duty, I know this sounds harsh, but it seems to happen to our players more then any other club, 3 Chelsea players played for England last night,WHY?

1. because they wouldn't sign it

2. because they were selected

9 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I get the impression the Jorginho knock is very minor and will be fit for WBA

I am not sure we need Kante for that game anyhow, so hopefully no issue before the Porto game. 

Yeah, I could actually see Billy having a chance of starting that one with one of Kova/Jorgi/Kante with the other two playing midweek. 

21 hours ago, paulw66 said:

1. because they wouldn't sign it

2. because they were selected

I know they wouldn't sign it, it's just annoying, but I see Rashford and Saka 'apparently ' injured and allowed to go back to their clubs, but what's the odds they both turn out for their clubs in the next game, and nothing will be said, what happened to the rule they you can't play in the next club fixture?

23 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

I know they wouldn't sign it, it's just annoying, but I see Rashford and Saka 'apparently ' injured and allowed to go back to their clubs, but what's the odds they both turn out for their clubs in the next game, and nothing will be said, what happened to the rule they you can't play in the next club fixture?

ditto Kante and probably Jorginho who wasn't even called up.