• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 West Bromwich Albion 5

1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

Well in that case someone needs to tell the board to sack Tuchel.

Well that’s my opinion we play far to negative when we play 2  holding midfielders against a team like wba . Hopefully after this game he realizes that Jorginho should not be in the team

chelboy   

Btw when we had 11 men we had created absolutely nothing. That’s my main worry. Our goals just feel very random and you can’t tell where they are going to come from. 

Tuchel honeymoon over? 

We are back to defending like a bunch of absolute morons. Alonso, Zouma, and Jorginho has been diabolical. 

Thats 3 points given away. Really really pissed off. Why did he feel he needed to change a winning combo at the back? 

15 minutes ago, Bison said:

Jorginho again with a brilliant header.

Been said elsewhere, but that was completely and utterly Reece James's doing.

The two hospital passes, I'll give you. The fact he made them is exactly why there's no need to pretend the header was his fault.

Zouma and Mendy both infuriating for the first, Zouma not much cop for the second either. Why is he back in the team? No real issues with him but we'd looked much better with him out.

A long second half coming up. If Mount can play, he has to come out for it. Not even for a result, but just to not fall apart. 

Edited by thevelourfog

chelboy   

Yes James pass was very silly but you never head the ball backwards unless you know 100% no one is behind you. Always head it forward if in doubt. Basic rules. No one is scapegoating Jorginho. He has been dreadful. 

4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Was never a red btw.

Regardless, TT should have taken him off. I was so obvious that Sam would target him. 

I guess it another welcome to the PL tommy

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Bison said:

Wow. Outdoing yourself here. Calling Kante brainless, describing awful play that led to a teammate being sent off as 'a few bad passes' and now this. No need to reply, I know exactly what I'm dealing with now and will not respond to you any further.

So you think James was right? You shouldn't let your hate for Jorginho cloud your judgement. It's fine you don't like him, but he was put into trouble by James just like he himself put Silva in trouble. But it happens in football, we looked slow from the start and the team haven't stepped up in this game. It's not the end of the world and we don't have to burn Jorginho at the stake.

2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

It's the scapegoat all over again, 1 game and I reckon before the end he'll be blamed for Lampard getting sacked too...

That red card was probably the worst I've seen. Werner gets caught and penalities have been given for less this season, Silva does a block and the player ends up running into his block. Terrible decision.

Oh come on, you must see how poor he is today? He’s been very good since Tuchel came in, but today he is very much having an off day... it’s ok to admit that.

He’s not the only one out there having by a bad game, but he’s made 3 mistakes in very dangerous areas plus other sloppy passes in other areas of the pitch.

2 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

It's the scapegoat all over again, 1 game and I reckon before the end he'll be blamed for Lampard getting sacked too...

That red card was probably the worst I've seen. Werner gets caught and penalities have been given for less this season, Silva does a block and the player ends up running into his block. Terrible decision.

Yes IF the player had scored, silva wouldn't have been sent off, because he would have had to disallow the goal