• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 West Bromwich Albion 5

We was poor from the start .wrong team wrong substitutes poor performances from the players poor referee just plain awful  . Great start to my Easter week off 😂😂 the joys of being a football fan 

chelboy   

Jorginho  and Kova positioning for that 3rd goal. Wow. Mount was even closer than both of them. My word. 

11 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Mendy was only at fault for 1 goal imo. The other 4 you can’t do much about. 

I don't disagree, but then I said he had the sort of game that gets other keeper's crucified, not that he was at fault for all the goals.

Diddymen   

I honestly don’t know why we gave up after being a player less. There’s been shite teams who at least hold on for a draw at least AND we were playing the team second from bottom.

paulw66   

Expected goals....

Chelsea 2.6

WBA 1.47

Some brilliant finishing 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Diddymen said:

I honestly don’t know why we gave up after being a player less. There’s been shite teams who at least hold on for a draw at least AND we were playing the team second from bottom.

Had to get to half time ahead. Makes sure you do that at all costs. We somehow managed to ship 2 in injury time

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

It's these sort of games that expose our lack of leaders. Seen so often under Lamaprd ....as soon as things go wrong, we collapse 

Rob B   

Not surprised, I predicted we’d drop points today before I even saw the team.  The starting 11 just confirmed it.  You cannot rest your best players in the premier league or you will drop points. 

Playing that front 3 in their current form was criminal from Tuchel.  And the trouble with being a solid, disciplined team that are hard to break down is that when you actually get broken down,  you’ve got nothing to come back with. 

Diddymen   
Just now, paulw66 said:

It's these sort of games that expose our lack of leaders. Seen so often under Lamaprd ....as soon as things go wrong, we collapse 

100% agreed.

One bad result after 14 good ones. Why so much negativity?