• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 4

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

🤦‍♀️

Warning 

smart arse comment coming your way from you know who :0)

• Haha 1

Just now, Bridge Soldier said:

Well this is great. To have a two goal lead feels rare enough as it is but this early on especially so. Got 1st and 3rd in the National as well. Enjoyable day so far. :)

I managed 1st and 2nd... what a day. Cheers 

source.gif

• Like 1

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Yep, I agree, and I also think James offers us a lot in that role too and obviously gives us better solidity defensively - quite nice to have the option depending on the opponent.

Yeah, I'd actually like to see James in Dave's role going forwards, I think he could do what Walker does in a back 3 for England. I think him and Tomori could cover that role going forwards taking over from Dave.

Holymoly   
Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

I managed 1st and 2nd... what a day. Cheers

Quick. Everyone lump on the lottery

• Like 1

I think every single player in our squad has been written off as completely useless by more than one person on here on more than one occasion over the course of the season. I do like seeing them continuously prove that none of them are nearly as useless as some like to think. 

Just now, GURJ SS said:

Yeah, I'd actually like to see James in Dave's role going forwards, I think he could do what Walker does in a back 3 for England. I think him and Tomori could cover that role going forwards taking over from Dave.

Yeah, I think it's definitely an option if we continue with this formation next season - him stepping into midfield from that position would be good to see.

I'm not sure we'll have a back 3 next season though, if Tuchel can get in the players he wants.

3 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

Like I've been saying, Havertz and Pulisic, utter shite ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But this is our frustration with them. This is what they should be producing on a more regular basis.