• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 4

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Look at the slowmotion. If he has normal length on hs arms and a functioning gk technique he gets a hand on that. It's absolutey not unstoppable. It just looks like that because of who is in goal. Of course he can't get there in time - he concedes far less ipressive shots than that on a regular basis. 

 

5 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Great quality video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Great quality video.

It is and that's why I referred to the replay of the goal. It is just so so clear why he can never be a top class keeper when you see that. If you can't reach to the bar when you jump then you will have a problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know they all are at this stage of the season, but this really is a huge game for us. West Ham plays Leicester, which means at least one of them will drop points and so a chance for us to either get back in to top 4 or close the gap on 3rd... so it is hugely important we win this one, we cannot afford any more slip-ups and that means minimal rotation from Tuchel until the end of the season. Fitness permitting I think we play our strongest 11 in all games, with the odd rotation to counter the oppo and fitness reasons and so for this, we should go:

Mendy

Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger

James - Kante - Kovacic - Chilwell

Mount - Werner

Havertz

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   
1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I know they all are at this stage of the season, but this really is a huge game for us. West Ham plays Leicester, which means at least one of them will drop points and so a chance for us to either get back in to top 4 or close the gap on 3rd... so it is hugely important we win this one, we cannot afford any more slip-ups and that means minimal rotation from Tuchel until the end of the season. Fitness permitting I think we play our strongest 11 in all games, with the odd rotation to counter the oppo and fitness reasons and so for this, we should go:

Mendy

Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger

James - Kante - Kovacic - Chilwell

Mount - Werner

Havertz

 

I think TT in the WBA pre match interview mentioned that Kanté will be available (at the earliest) in the second leg against Porto 

Edited by Diddymen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diddymen   

At what point are we going to be talking about Tammy?! because at the moment we are not scoring enough goals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I know they all are at this stage of the season, but this really is a huge game for us. West Ham plays Leicester, which means at least one of them will drop points and so a chance for us to either get back in to top 4 or close the gap on 3rd... so it is hugely important we win this one, we cannot afford any more slip-ups and that means minimal rotation from Tuchel until the end of the season. Fitness permitting I think we play our strongest 11 in all games, with the odd rotation to counter the oppo and fitness reasons and so for this, we should go:

Mendy

Azpi - Christensen - Rudiger

James - Kante - Kovacic - Chilwell

Mount - Werner

Havertz

 

Why are you playing Havertz at CF?, time to stop experimenting, get Giroud or Tammy up top. I would like to see

                                                               Mendy

                                           James   Christensen . Rudiger

                         Odi/mount.           kante.  Kovacic.        Chilwell

.                                             Mount/Havertz.      Werner

.                                                         Giroud/Tammy

play James where Azpi normally plays as his passing and crossing are light years in front of Azpi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

It is and that's why I referred to the replay of the goal. It is just so so clear why he can never be a top class keeper when you see that. If you can't reach to the bar when you jump then you will have a problem. 

So you've dropped the idea that is was a simple save to make and changed tack.

44 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

At what point are we going to be talking about Tammy?! because at the moment we are not scoring enough goals 

Good point.  I'm still concerned that this is not a mystery injury but something different.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Good point.  I'm still concerned that this is not a mystery injury but something different.

Probably not an issue, due to the possibility of the reset button will be pushed in the summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Probably not an issue, due to the possibility of the reset button will be pushed in the summer

It was a curious theory that Tuchel was a 6 month appointment back in January.  But of course given the obvious need for a temp appointment 1, 2 or 3 months earlier, never likely.
You won't get much traction with it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now