• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 4

Lampen   

didn't he post it the first time before the Napoli game at home in 2012? I think it ended up in us winning the CL. 

Great first 30-35 mins. Had plenty of chances to score more. Took a while – but attacking formation finally clicked. Pulisic looked fit and very good today. Mount holding everything together. Havertz getting into some very good positions. Hudson-Odoi a threat on the right. Shame we let Benteke in. But that result hopefully got last week’s nightmare against West Brom out of our system. 

Ham   

This will rile somebody 👀

Screenshot_20210410-212709_Sky Sports.jpg

paulw66   
23 minutes ago, Ham said:

This will rile somebody 👀

Screenshot_20210410-212709_Sky Sports.jpg

And so it should

The notion Jorginho was our worst player is laughable

Jasonb   
2 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

He was happy with the goal, thought he could have got another one or two. 

Its been a difficult season, he hope to get better and he loves the club, his team mates  and the false 9 position  and the team and him to be judged at the end of the season.

I felt he should have had a hatrick and also Chilwell should have scored one too.

Still good to see him play better in the 9 role and also good to see Pulisic look dangerous again, it has been a while.

It was the Harvetz pulling out of that race for the ball with the keeper which left me worried slightly... That and the hunger to smash a couple of those more than half chances home....Hoping there's  decent player in there with that passion to come through for us ... We shall see...

Rob B   
12 minutes ago, Liquidator said:

It was the Harvetz pulling out of that race for the ball with the keeper which left me worried slightly... That and the hunger to smash a couple of those more than half chances home....Hoping there's  decent player in there with that passion to come through for us ... We shall see...

Haha I’m glad someone else spotted that.  My family and I were going bonkers when that happened!!  Poor from a professional footballer in what was an otherwise pretty superb performance.  

PS - Agree that he should put his foot through a couple of those chances, he seems to try and pass the ball into the net which is lovely when it pays off like the first goal, but not for the chance his missed with his right foot in the second half.  Should have smashed that one. 

paulw66   
39 minutes ago, Liquidator said:

..Hoping there's  decent player in there with that passion to come through 

Decent player? 

He oozes class. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

• Like 1

chara   
33 minutes ago, Liquidator said:

Certainly spotted that...didn't worry me too much although I did think it was the keeper's claim and really it was a bit too tight for him to get there and be effective.

He pulled out early rather than get stuck into an ugly collision....ultimately he's not that sort of battler. Just an observation and I do like to see total commitment anywhere on the pitch the score line really didn't warrant any do or die stuff.

On Htz still...for the Zouma goal did anyone pick up the excellent pull away he made away from Zouma giving just enough extra space?