• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 4

2 hours ago, Diddymen said:

I think Tammy or Giroud should start this match because it is clearly not working out for Werner. 

Werner needs a rest and needs to stop being played against teams who sit in a low block. Rest him for this one and give him minutes against Porto and City. 

Should not have played against WBA as they presented the same problem as Palace will. 

Holymoly   

Hopefully Fernando Chilwell will be playing up front.

paulw66   
3 hours ago, King Kante said:

Werner needs a rest and needs to stop being played against teams who sit in a low block. Rest him for this one and give him minutes against Porto and City. 

Should not have played against WBA as they presented the same problem as Palace will. 

Not so bad if playing wide, but if he's playing as a 9, it is a complete waste, agreed.

Need Giroud or Tammy against the defensive teams. 

asvaberg   

Could this be "The Zouma game" ?

A few heading goals and some excellent tackles ?

• Like 1

paulw66   
1 hour ago, asvaberg said:

At the moment defensively, I would say he is a big downgrade on Rudiger, and I wouldn't risk it. 

asvaberg   

I agree but we need Rüdiger more on the Porto return match and I would rest him at Palace

2 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Like the WBA game was?

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

At the moment defensively, I would say he is a big downgrade on Rudiger, and I wouldn't risk it. 

I agree, and I don't think Rudiger is a player that needs a lot of rest.  or wants it.
I think the real question is whether Silva is now first choice anymore.  Or can we say Christensen is not the more reliable defender!  (Yeah, I know)

• Haha 1

Diddymen   

Tuchel on Abraham: "Tammy started 3 times and was substituted twice at HT for tactical reasons. He has been unlucky. He lost the connection and possibility to fight for his place. We had results without him." He hopes he will have a big role soon but lists barriers to it.

Doesn't look likely that Tammy will start on Saturday

asvaberg   
8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Like the WBA game was?

I agree, and I don't think Rudiger is a player that needs a lot of rest.  or wants it.
I think the real question is whether Silva is now first choice anymore.  Or can we say Christensen is not the more reliable defender!  (Yeah, I know)

Silva is suspended, right?

5 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Silva is suspended, right?

Yeah - and yes I did forget.  But I was really thinking whether TT might like to rest both Christensen and Rudiger for Porto or whether only one will be playing on Tuesday.

Azpi of course plays 24/7