• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 4

bert19   

We need to win today - the last two PL games against Leeds & WBA have been poor performances and damaged our goal difference too. Best XI possible starts as far as I’m concerned. Get the game won and then worry about resting people for Porto. 

asvaberg   
11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Yeah - and yes I did forget.  But I was really thinking whether TT might like to rest both Christensen and Rudiger for Porto or whether only one will be playing on Tuesday.

Azpi of course plays 24/7

And that is why I hope this is "the Zouma game" :)

Edited by asvaberg

We can't be resting people in this game, we can't be resting players in any games now. If someone genuinely needs a break, then fine, but let's not rest and rotate for the sake of it, I think that's partly why our form has dipped recently. Frank used to do it and got slated for it as it meant nobody had a chance to form partnerships etc.

We need our strongest back 3 for today, we need Chilwell and James as wing-backs and I'd then consider a front 3 of Mount, CHO and Giroud/Tammy. Havertz and Werner don't need another chance, it's too painful to watch such a lack of goals and CHO has shown he's good enough for more games.

I would play:

Mendy

Azpi AC rudi

CHO kante kova Chilwell

Mount Kai werner

To be fair, have a bad feeling about this one. Has all the telltale signs of a shock.

Rob B   
34 minutes ago, didierforever said:

I would play:

Mendy

Azpi AC rudi

CHO kante kova Chilwell

Mount Kai werner

To be fair, have a bad feeling about this one. Has all the telltale signs of a shock.

If Werner and Havertz start up top again today, I will start to question what is going on behind the scenes, because it won’t be on merit. 

• Like 1

Diddymen   
2 hours ago, didierforever said:

I would play:

Mendy

Azpi AC rudi

CHO kante kova Chilwell

Mount Kai werner

I do think CHO deserves a run out, but playing him with Zaha on the wing :(

I think Alonso will play for his height 

Edited by Diddymen

Diddymen   
1 hour ago, Rob B said:

If Werner and Havertz start up top again today, I will start to question what is going on behind the scenes, because it won’t be on merit. 

From TT’s presser yesterday - very unlikely that Tammy plays

7 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

I do think CHO deserves a run out, but playing him with Zaha on the wing :(

I think Alonso will play for his height 

Zaha does play a lot central now. But yeah, he will be running that channel between azpi and rwb, a lot. But we also know, that CP will be defending for the majority of the game, and it is going to be more important in creating chances against that low block.

Rob B   
7 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

From TT’s presser yesterday - very unlikely that Tammy plays

Don’t disagree, but your post started with “I would play” 😃

I think it’ll be Werner, Mount and Giroud or Havertz, but I would personally play Mount and CHO behind Tammy. 

Diddymen   
20 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Don’t disagree, but your post started with “I would play” 😃

Yep, I would play Tammy only because the other forwards are so off form, try something else