• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 4

Agreed - Being the clubs top goal scorer, this match is ideal for Tammy. "put it like this, he can't do any worse?"

5 hours ago, Rob B said:

If Werner and Havertz start up top again today, I will start to question what is going on behind the scenes, because it won’t be on merit. 

Have to agree and my assumption would be that part of Tuchel's brief is to get the best out of the 2 germans, I see no other reason to play them again. Tammy and CHO both been hooked for performance no worse than we've seen these guys put in... and I'm a fan of Werner!

Mendy

Azpi - Zouma - Rudiger

CHO - Jorginho - Kovacic - Chilwell

Mount - Havertz - Pulisic

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

Glad to see CHO get a game glad to see Chilwell keep his place (Deservedly) and pleased to see Pulisic get another start.

The only selection I would question is Havertz keeping his place, Giroud must be wondering what he needs to do/what Havertz needs to not do for him to get a game.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Giroud must be wondering what he needs to do

and Tammy

I thought Tammy was injured ?

Rob B   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Tammy hasn’t been injured since before the international break...

chelboy   

A false 9 makes sense when you have wide forwards that can run in. Playing it with two AM’s just seems confusing. This nonsense of playing without a striker could come back on Tuchel. We won’t make top 4 with Havertz and Werner leading the line.

3 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

and Tammy

At least he's made the bench today, I hope he gets some minutes. Whilst I don't massively rate him, I do think he's a decent 2nd/3rd choice for us and so should be getting much more involved than TT has given him and also, more than anything, those who have been playing haven't exactly been banging them in, in fact, they haven't even been getting them 'in', in the first place!

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Who knows, not sure how long he's actually been injured for and how much of the time he hasn't been involved has been down to manager choice.