• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Crystal Palace 1 Chelsea 4

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 hours on Saturday, 10th April 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports) 

I would demote Mendy and reinstate Kepa for this one

36 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

I would demote Mendy and reinstate Kepa for this one

If you had a death wish .

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

If you had a death wish .

Kepa & Zaha in the same game, what kind of disaster could happen?

56 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Kepa & Zaha in the same game, what kind of disaster could happen?

https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/1785512?TAG=Goal of the Day

Kepa can't even cover the whole goal up to the bar when he jumps. It's like watching womens football when the goalies are left with no chance to save if the shot is made just under the bar. 

33 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

https://www.premierleague.com/video/single/1785512?TAG=Goal of the Day

Kepa can't even cover the whole goal up to the bar when he jumps. It's like watching womens football when the goalies are left with no chance to save if the shot is made just under the bar. 

It's named as goal of the day because it was unstoppable.  More evidence of how some people run on bias based evidence.

44 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It's named as goal of the day because it was unstoppable.  More evidence of how some people run on bias based evidence.

Unstoppable for Kepa absolutely. There's no way he can reach that. A real goalie would have saved that quite easily. 

17 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Unstoppable for Kepa absolutely. There's no way he can reach that. A real goalie would have saved that quite easily. 

You've outed yourself here.  Thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

I'm Kepa's biggest critic but that was unstoppable .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

You've outed yourself here.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Look at the slowmotion. If he has normal length on hs arms and a functioning gk technique he gets a hand on that. It's absolutey not unstoppable. It just looks like that because of who is in goal. Of course he can't get there in time - he concedes far less ipressive shots than that on a regular basis. 

I'm convinced that any top class keeper gets a hand on that. It's far out, he has free sight. No excuses.

But it has always been like this when we discuss Kepa. It's either the defenders fault or the shot was just so good. It happens regularly and the only common denominator has been the keeper. But keep digging for all I care. The proof is in the pudding, a very average keeper from Ligue 1 who was fourth choice GK at Marseille five seasons ago has just strolled through the gates of Cobham and took the #1 jersey by just showing up. 

You laughed off that signing and was wrong (as you often are with anything kepa related).

Edited by The_Ghost