• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Porto 1 (2 - 1 on aggregate)

Arkie   

This was awful. Deserved loss. 

yet happy to be in semi ... let’s hope we belong there and not get Trashed.

Edited by Arkie

Ham   
1 minute ago, Worsebytheday said:

Play like that, and we've got no chance of winning it

That's the spirit, joyless, miserable git 🙄

• Like 3

Leo91   

Puli was very good. Looks like he's back on form. We're gonna need him like that if we want to progress from the semi's. But I'm proud we've got to the last 4 which is more than expected so we can go into it with no pressure. 

1 minute ago, Worsebytheday said:

Play like that, and we've got no chance of winning it

We played in 2nd gear all night. That was pretty much perfect game management and had the better chances on the night I'd say. Don't think anyone will fancy to play us with a solid block, aerially strong and quick on the counter. We're a problem for everyone else. 

Not a great game to watch. Pulisic had a couple of good chances. We were solid without looking really threatening. Not sure we'd get away with such a performance against Real Madrid. That goal was disappointing to concede but luckily it didn't matter.

19 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Semi final of the champions league! I didn’t see that a few months ago!

Bring it on and please be Madrid!

yay no one did mate I wouldnt believe them anyway. If we manage to win this trophy some people will say it was Franks team wot done it. I want Real please.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

That's the spirit, joyless, miserable git 🙄

Cheers...just being a realist...we are better then that

4 minutes ago, Arkie said:

This was awful. Deserved loss. 

yet happy to be in semi ... let’s hope we belong there and not get Trashed.

Madrid or Liverpool have both been poor this season and are there for the taking.

The only real test is if we play City or PSG. We should be beating the other 3 teams. 

chelboy   

Now that Bayern are out I can say we stand a chance of winning this. How Porto managed to be more difficult than Atletico shows how unpredictable it can be in the CL. I would much rather Madrid than Liverpool. Madrid midfield won’t press us like Porto or Liverpool. They do have a ton of experience though. We don’t at this stage. 

Edited by chelboy

Lampen   

7 years ago since we played a semi. But for some reason it's a ghost town in here? We did what we had to. Always in control! We ran 18 km less than Bayern. So we had a 2nd gear! 

Edited by Lampen

Rob B   

Pulisic was absolutely class tonight. Fouled 11 times according to my lad who looked it up towards the end.  Rudiger and Jorginho also very good in an otherwise pretty forgettable game.

I thought we defended really well overall, and ultimately we are progressing so it’s a case of job done.

All eyes on Man City now.  Let’s hope their game tomorrow goes to extra time! 

Edited by Rob B
  • Like 1