• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 0

Recommended Posts

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'd ask this a little differently.
Kepa and Gilmour have started every FA cup game so far, why stop now?  (I suspect that is why Gilmour didn't travel for Porto).

And if Gilmour isn't picked for this, WTF.......on loan.

 

I guess the easy answer is because it is Man City and a semi-final, not Luton or Barnsley etc.

Not that I disagree with your suggestion(s). 

I'd play Gilmour for sure. Am fairly certain they will rest players, particularly if they get through later today 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'd ask this a little differently.
Kepa and Gilmour have started every FA cup game so far, why stop now?  (I suspect that is why Gilmour didn't travel for Porto).

And if Gilmour isn't picked for this, WTF.......on loan.

 

Note:  4 players have started all 4 FAC games so far:  Kepa, Gilmour, Emerson and Zouma.

I'd expect all 4 + Abraham to start on Saturday.  Mason Mount as captain again if he plays.

 

Not the time for fringe players, THIS IS A SEMI FINAL, and it's a team (man city) going for the 4trophies, they will win the premiership and league cup, we have to beat them to stop them, I can't see Leicester or Southampton beating them.

will PSG, REAL MADRID or ourselves stop them in the CL?

can't guarantee it (although I think if we do get to the final, WE WILL WIN IT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   
On 13.4.2021 at 6:44 PM, paulw66 said:

England can have 5 teams in the CL next season max. 

If Arsenal win the Europa and Liverpool win the CL but finish 5th or lower, then 4th would miss out. 

It would take 2 teams not in the top 4 to win the two European trophies. 

:) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

Not the time for fringe players,

Gilmour aside I don't think we have any fringe players.  They'd all walk into at least 10 PL sides each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the Liverpool game last night I was wondering where the two Liverpool CBs would rank on our list if CBs if they were in our squad.

Below Christensen, Azpi, Zouma, Rudiger, Silva, Tomori, Guehi, Sarr, Clarke-Salter...Maybe above Djilibodji, but we sold him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
53 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

During the Liverpool game last night I was wondering where the two Liverpool CBs would rank on our list if CBs if they were in our squad.

Below Christensen, Azpi, Zouma, Rudiger, Silva, Tomori, Guehi, Sarr, Clarke-Salter...Maybe above Djilibodji, but we sold him.

Also....Me, Droy,Ham and Jane just to name a few!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   

Oh and Check all posters on Khobar"s Legacy for complete list!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
5 hours ago, chara said:

Also....Me, Droy,Ham and Jane just to name a few!!!

Just below Stevie Wonder but just above Stephen Hawking. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob B   
19 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Gilmour aside I don't think we have any fringe players.  They'd all walk into at least 10 PL sides each.

I guess the important point is for this particular game is whether they’d walk into Man City’s team though - and they wouldn’t.  

I think we have to go all out for this one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   

                Mendy

     Azpi - Christ - Rüdiger

James                        Chilwell

  Kante - Jorginho - Gilmour

        Werner - Pulisic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now