• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 0

Be interesting to see if Kepa and Gilmour play, one part of me thinks it is fair to let them do so, the other part of me looks at my photo and reminds me why Kepa shouldn't play. 

Another factor is that we another game against City coming up in the league and potentially a CL final (even if that is unlikely.) Therefore, this may be seen as a game to try a few things out to probe for weaknesses/explore tactical options. 

I howevee, always want to win cups so I would go with a strong team: 

Mendy

Dave AC Rudi

James Jorgi Kante Chilwell

Mount Puli

Werner

Arkie   
1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Be interesting to see if Kepa and Gilmour play, one part of me thinks it is fair to let them do so, the other part of me looks at my photo and reminds me why Kepa shouldn't play. 

Another factor is that we another game against City coming up in the league and potentially a CL final (even if that is unlikely.) Therefore, this may be seen as a game to try a few things out to probe for weaknesses/explore tactical options. 

I howevee, always want to win cups so I would go with a strong team: 

Mendy

Dave AC Rudi

James Jorgi Kante Chilwell

Mount Puli

Werner

Looks good to me, I do wonder If Werner been rested all this time or out of favour....

JaneB   
DannyLB   
3 hours ago, King Kante said:

Silva will have to play. For the love of god, please do not put Zouma in the CCB role against City. 

Yeah. Silva against City, Zouma against Brighton. 

26 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Yeah. Silva against City, Zouma against Brighton. 

If Zouma is playing, I prefer him at RCB, which is where I would play him against Brighton. I also wouldn't be totally against him starting against City there but would prefer Dave. 

Edited by King Kante

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

If Zouma is playing, I prefer him at RCB, which is where I would play him against Brighton. I also wouldn't be totally against him starting against City there but would prefer Dave. 

We have seen him at LCB play in a style where most of the passing stats went to Azpi and the middle CB.  That worked.  But I agree, he isn't my choice for City

Jasonb   

I would expect Arrizabalaga to play due to keeping the FA Cup team together.

Wondering if Azpi will start too could be up against Sterling.