• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League, Semi-Final, 1st Leg match against Real Madrid at the Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Tuesday, 27th April 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Arkie   

I want all our experience and guile for this tie.

Would be great to include pros like Azpi, T Silva and Grioud for the first away game.

My line up would be

mendy

Azpi Silva Rudi

James Kova Kante Chilly

Mount Giroud Pulisic/Zeych

Leo91   

We need to score really. I dont want to see us scared and pinned back. 

paulw66   
46 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

We need to score really. 

I think this is a post we can all get behind. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For me, this is one of those European ties where the first team to score first in the tie is the one that will win it. See this one requiring PK's/away goals/1 goal in the whole tie to win. 

Edited by King Kante

On 19/04/2021 at 7:25 PM, CarefreeMuratcan said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/champions-league-teams-chelsea-city-b1833966.html

"Chelsea, Man City and Real Madrid to be kicked out of Champions League, Uefa member claims". 

Apparently they can't as the owe the broadcasters two semi finals is the latest 

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Apparently they can't as the owe the broadcasters two semi finals is the latest 

Maybe they could chuck us out and play the losing quarter-finalists in the semis instead - Porto v Liverpool

Oh wait...