• Current Donation Goals

3 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Chance of still getting third, although if Leicester win, I think we can forget it

update : Southampton again had a player sent off inside 10 mins..another 9-0?

Just seen the sending off, Southampton player clearly gets the ball, but follows through on vardy, let's see if the media make a big song and dance about it

1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

Just seen the sending off, Southampton player clearly gets the ball, but follows through on vardy, let's see if the media make a big song and dance about it

Lol. Don’t you know that only happens when a Chelsea player is on the receiving end of the ‘questionable’ red card tackle? 

9 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

3rd place possible now. Leicester will bottle it. 

Certainly win our extra game and then the game against Leicester and we overtake them.  
I'd just add it to the possibilities, I wouldn't count on it though.

image.png.ff111cca7d0686dd3e86ded8f1eaffa9.png

It is going our way - Betfair betting shows Spurs and Everton getting very long odds now.  More like a 3 way race for 2 places.
Beating WHU last week was a big result.

• Like 1

Don’t forget we have to play Man City before Leicester and it’ll be the game that Man City can secure the title with a win!

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Don’t forget we have to play Man City before Leicester and it’ll be the game that Man City can secure the title with a win!

It's a win win for us. If Liverpool beat United, that will happen a week sooner and we will play a City potentially resting for a CL Final (against us hopefully !).

However if United win, then it gives us more comfort from Liverpool, City have something to play for against us but our gap to Liverpool should be large for us to afford a slip up. 

All of the above assumes Liverpool are our main rivals for 4th and that the rest filter away. 

26 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

It's a win win for us. If Liverpool beat United, that will happen a week sooner and we will play a City potentially resting for a CL Final (against us hopefully !).

However if United win, then it gives us more comfort from Liverpool, City have something to play for against us but our gap to Liverpool should be large for us to afford a slip up. 

All of the above assumes Liverpool are our main rivals for 4th and that the rest filter away. 

When you put it like that, I can get on board!

Just need another West Ham defeat

Sciatika   

Of the choices, I would prefer Liverpool to lose. I think we are at our worst playing more defensive opposition. Fulham would worry me more than, say, Leicester.

So city have just won meaning if Liverpool beat united tomorrow then city are champions, however if united don't lose, then city win the title by not losing to us on the 8th may.

so like last season we could be the first team to play the champions and give them the guard of honour, OR we could be the first team to beat the new champions