• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Real Madrid 0 (3 - 1 on aggregate)

JaneB    177

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League, Semi-Final, 2nd Leg match against Real Madrid before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Wednesday, 5th May 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Real Madrid failed to score in 3 out of their last 4 domestic games.

We have kept clean sheets in 3 out of our last 4 domestic games.

0-0 it is.

Ham    833
3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Real Madrid failed to score in 3 out of their last 4 domestic games.

We have kept clean sheets in 3 out of our last 4 domestic games.

0-0 it is.

Hazard Warning. 

• Sad 1

mahadsaid    1

Its been a while since I posted, I'm so nervous for this game we are 90 minutes away from a CL final, can we pull through? 

We need to rest a few key players for the Fulham game, given that RM are doing the same for their game against Osasuna. I’ve seen reports that Kroos Casemiro and Modric are resting. It’s going to be a psychological game, since the result is 1-1. Are we playing offensive football or are we going to protect our lead. All RM have to do is score 1 goal. 

My team for wednesday.

Mendy 

Christensen Silva Rudiger

Azpi   Jorginho      Kante      Chilwell

Pulisic Werner Mount

Edited by mahadsaid

Diddymen    17
9 hours ago, mahadsaid said:

We need to rest a few key players for the Fulham game, given that RM are doing the same for their game against Osasuna. I’ve seen reports that Kroos Casemiro and Modric are resting. 

I would be surprised if they rested all their main players. Barcelona lost last night so Madrid have a chance to go top if they win

paulw66    523
10 hours ago, mahadsaid said:

Its been a while since I posted, I'm so nervous for this game we are 90 minutes away from a CL final, can we pull through? 

We need to rest a few key players for the Fulham game, given that RM are doing the same for their game against Osasuna. I’ve seen reports that Kroos Casemiro and Modric are resting. It’s going to be a psychological game, since the result is 1-1. Are we playing offensive football or are we going to protect our lead. All RM have to do is score 1 goal. 

My team for wednesday.

Mendy 

Christensen Silva Rudiger

Azpi   Jorginho      Kante      Chilwell

Pulisic Werner Mount

I would be very surprised if, injury permitting, that isn't the XI.

What will be interesting to see is the XI v Fulham

Leo91    106

That clock in the top left corner is going to be ticking so slowly.

16 hours ago, Leo91 said:

That clock in the top left corner is going to be ticking so slowly.

I'm getting nervous just thinking about it.

90 (maybe 120) mins away from a CL final. Wow. We have one of the best managers for a job like this, because he is tactically very astute, so I’m intrigued to see how he approaches this game. 

I think the team picks itself, although Havertz has given Tuchel something to think about in the front 3, but my guess is the plan will stay the same and he’ll go for the pace of Werner and Pulisic along with Mount. Hopefully Rudiger is fit to play.

Mendy

Christensen - Silva - Rudiger

Azpi - Jorginho - Kante - Chilwell

Mount - Werner - Pulisic

I’m very nervous, but I do believe we are currently the better team and I do believe we can win this.