• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Real Madrid 0 (3 - 1 on aggregate)

chara   
18 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

City, Psg, Real Madrid. Not too fussed about losing to any of these sides. Can very quickly move on. Compare that to the sleepless dreams if Liverpool, Spurs or Arsenal were in it.

Absolutely.... the only similar type scenario I could accept is a Citeh/Chelsea final and a Ropey Manure/Arse final if only to totally p^^^ off the ruling European bodies and give them an impossible situation to "tamper" with ref etc.

Of course my perfect result would be never ending penalties for the Ropey game and a whopping Chelsea victory in the other....but in fairness I still believe in Tinkerbell!

Kezza   
11 hours ago, Diddymen said:

I would be surprised if Werner didn't start. I know he missed that chance in the first leg, but Madrid will leave spaces at the back - especially if Ramos is playing

It's also highly likely Ramos will batter Werner into a pulp and we never see him again.

Edited by Kezza

4 hours ago, Kezza said:

I don't think anyone is getting past City this final!

Only team that were ever likely to beat City was Bayern.

No getting away from it, they are brilliant.

asvaberg   
16 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Only team that were ever likely to beat City was Bayern.

No getting away from it, they are brilliant.

However, WE did beat them, quite recently.................. :) :) 

Edited by asvaberg

I am not a superstitious person, but I am not taking any chances on this one. I have come here for the first time in 6 years (too long by the way) just to do one thing.

So, here it is: I posted the below song on this forum before the semi-final vs Barca, the FA cup final vs Liverpool and ultimately the final vs BM in 2012.

Let's go guys, we can do this!

• Like 3

A long day ahead, full of back to back meetings when all I’ll really be doing is counting down the hours to the match.

The reward for progressing will be a final against Pep and City... that’s by far an away as hard as it well get this season, especially as they’ll be able to rest players for the final few weeks of the season, whilst we battle until the end. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves, we have a second leg to win first.

1-1 in the first leg is a tricky score, one where both sides probably see it as a difficult situation, but in reality it is advantage to Chelsea, until Madrid score and from then on its advantage Madrid as away goals can only go one way.

I’m confident we’ll progress if we play how we did in the first 30 mins of the first leg, but we HAVE to take our chances this time, we cannot afford not to take our chances this time because Benzema can and potentially will punish us.

Come on Chelsea!!! Let’s do it!

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

asvaberg   
3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

......, until Madrid score and from then on its advantage Madrid as away goals can only go one way.

Unless we score 1 more than them :)

I'm confident TT and the team won't gamble and park the bus for a 0-0 draw. That would be pretty hazardous :) :)

If we play for a nil nil then we deserve everything that we get..

It  could be suicide, it only takes a lucky deflection or more likely a worldie, in the last minute(or a shocking decision by a paid up ref) and we will be out.

better to try and score at least one (although that still only have to score to take it to extra time)

51 minutes ago, Gudjohnsen said:

I am not a superstitious person, but I am not taking any chances on this one. I have come here for the first time in 6 years (too long by the way) just to do one thing.

So, here it is: I posted the below song on this forum before the semi-final vs Barca, the FA cup final vs Liverpool and ultimately the final vs BM in 2012.

Let's go guys, we can do this!

A WELCOME RETURN