• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

Recommended Posts

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FA Cup Final match against Leicester City at Wembley Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:15 hours on Saturday, 15th May 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on the BBC)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what the deal is with pubs in the area? Managed to get tickets but guessing it's going to be an inside stadium affair under the circumstances!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

I heard we've got The Green Man but that it's booked up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Does anyone know what the deal is with pubs in the area? Managed to get tickets but guessing it's going to be an inside stadium affair under the circumstances!

EJ, I think I got tickets but am not sure. My credit card has been charged and I got the conformation screen but I didn't get an email. I know the FA are sending these out. Did you get anything from the club yet?

Edited by King Kante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the email confirmation like usual although it didn't feel quite right as the transaction was going through.

I'd email the ticket office if you're concerned. Charging your card is a good indication though. The ticket office are generally good and responsive in my experience.

Edited by Erland Johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Erland Johnson said:

I had the email confirmation like usual although it didn't feel quite right as the transaction was going through.

I'd email the ticket office if you're concerned. Charging your card is a good indication though. The ticket office are generally good and responsive in my experience.

I do get the feeling there’s been a balls-up at Chelsea’s end with the cup-final tickets. 
 

I didn’t get any text alert or emails from the club in regards to them going on sale. I got notified of the PL game against Leicester. The cup-final tickets went on sale to away scheme members initially, so I’d have gotten two. Logged on early yesterday to get the PL game tickets and read the message from Thursday last week about final tickets and them being sold out. Fairly hacked off at this at the time but thought that there’s nothing I can do now about it.

Spent an hour in the virtual waiting room and finally got through into the booking section for the league game.

There were two cup-final tickets in my ‘bin’ for me to select and buy, so I did and also got the league game tickets. 
 

They've taken all the money and I’ve had the email confirmation and had to fill out the form for the lateral flow tests that are mandatory with buying tickets for the cup-final, but I’m not certain the cup-final tickets will appear - like you, I feel there’s something amiss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
7 minutes ago, East Lower said:

I do get the feeling there’s been a balls-up at Chelsea’s end with the cup-final tickets. 
 

I didn’t get any text alert or emails from the club in regards to them going on sale. I got notified of the PL game against Leicester. The cup-final tickets went on sale to away scheme members initially, so I’d have gotten two. Logged on early yesterday to get the PL game tickets and read the message from Thursday last week about final tickets and them being sold out. Fairly hacked off at this at the time but thought that there’s nothing I can do now about it.

Spent an hour in the virtual waiting room and finally got through into the booking section for the league game.

There were two cup-final tickets in my ‘bin’ for me to select and buy, so I did and also got the league game tickets. 
 

They've taken all the money and I’ve had the email confirmation and had to fill out the form for the lateral flow tests that are mandatory with buying tickets for the cup-final, but I’m not certain the cup-final tickets will appear - like you, I feel there’s something amiss. 

Aren't you supposed to print off your own tickets at home? Have you checked your spam folder or is there an attachment to your email? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Aren't you supposed to print off your own tickets at home? Have you checked your spam folder or is there an attachment to your email? 

For the league game you print off the tickets, not sure about the cup-final as the tickets or whatever it is they propose are used for ground entry will come from the FA and not the club. 
 

That’s the usual MO for FA Cup Final tickets. 

Edited by East Lower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, East Lower said:

For the league game you print off the tickets, not sure about the cup-final as the tickets or whatever it is they propose are used for ground entry will come from the FA and not the club. 
 

That’s the usual MO for FA Cup Final tickets. 

I had the same problem with the Cup tickets, however my credit card has been charged and I got a late email confirmation (about 2hrs after brought) stating that I had got them but it went into my spam. FA are due to send these out by email on Thursday, I am praying I have them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.