• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

GURJ SS   

Werner and Ziyech are too limited to be in this game, Werner can only use his pace and Leicester are playing too deep, Ziyech can only cut in from the right and cross or shoot; and we have no target for him to hit.

Pulisic and Havertz are far more dynamic, they offer something in the pockets and in-behind too.

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

We've been comfortable all half , poor game though .

Ref needs to send a couple of their clog first ask questions later midfield and defenders off Ndidi especially.

Yes Ndidi! 

I'll get my coat.

BBC have yet to cut the Chelsea fans, it’s always the Leicester fans and honestly it’s like watching Leicester playing a foreign side with the bias towards them.

We’re playing ok, but we have to be so much better in the final third. We do so much right and then it gets to the final third and we don’t have a clue what to do.

My worry is Leicester have the players who can actually score at any time.

Mount having a great game as always and James done well as RCB.

Pulisic or harvez on for zyech who has been non existent and his corners have been shocking. Really need to get our shooting boots on 

This does feel like a game for Havertz, with the gaps opening up between their back line and the midfield, him and Mount could do well in there, or Pulisic who does well when dropping deep to pick up the ball on the turn. Not really a game suited to Ziyech 

8 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Seriously, if you believe the BBC coverage there are no Chelsea supporters at Wembley today. Beggars belief.

Doff my cap to John Murray and Dion Dublin unbiased commentary on 5 live. 

Not great. Mount looks our biggest threat. Werner has been in some good positions and taken pot shots instead of looking for a teammate. Ziyech disappointing so far. Hope Tuchel is proactive with his subs. 

Ziyech definitely needs hooking for anyone really , perhaps someone who's actually interested .

A clip the Beeb just showed of Werner driving towards goal had right in the bottom corner Ziyech just plodding along totally disengaged . Not good enough.

5 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Werner and Ziyech are too limited to be in this game, Werner can only use his pace and Leicester are playing too deep, Ziyech can only cut in from the right and cross or shoot; and we have no target for him to hit.

Pulisic and Havertz are far more dynamic, they offer something in the pockets and in-behind too.

Spot on with this analysis. The problems are so obvious I really hope TT adapts quickly here. 

Agree Zyech should come off at half time, bring on Havertz, and move Werner to the left, 5 subs remember, also get ODI or Pulisic readied, get Azpi off don't why he's playing