• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

chara   

PR offerings.....do they think we are stupid?.....what was the quote?....."DON'T P**s ON ME AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING!"

4 minutes ago, chara said:

do they think we are stupid?

Asked, and answered, I think! 

Tbh, I thought we'd moved past that patronising nonsense, but apparently not.

chara   
4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Asked, and answered, I think! 

Tbh, I thought we'd moved past that patronising nonsense, but apparently not.

Yeah MT....they didn't even try to make it sound like "real" Chelsea players...I could put  a Droy (for example) sounding post on here with not too much effort that would sound more authentically Droy than the childish PR generated efforts.

Actually it almost gives me more pain than losing....patronising nonsense indeed.

Apology Droy no dig intended. Your posts are very unique in style. I could name others I could do I'm sure.

The last few 10 or so, pages are really hard reading. 

VAR had been a complete and utter cluster ****, they get it wrong pretty much every game. Yes there is massive media bias towards certain clubs, and undoubtedly against us, but that is where it ends. There is no conspiracy, they just hate us and are completely incompetent. 

Every fan I know, proper fans, think the same regarding their club and  how things are always going against them, and they did so well before VAR.

Football fans never remember the decisions that go for them but always the ones that go against, even if that's indirectly happened in a game not involving their own club.

VAR is not the reason we lost the game "it is just an excuse to try and deflect from the truth"

Arkie   

Oh so VAR and Gary Lineker is the reason why Tommy Tactics bottled the final? Got it.

Why are people so surprised media wanted the underdog to win? Why are people surprised VAR is a dodgy system?

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

VAR is not the reason we lost the game "it is just an excuse to try and deflect from the truth"

What is the truth?

That finishing top 4 is much more important and nothing else matters?

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

And there endeth the lesson.

2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

What is the truth?

That finishing top 4 is much more important and nothing else matters?

Good luck with that and Mike " Scouser but not a scouser for refereeing purposes" Dean refereeing on Tuesday , in a game that threatens Liverpool's re entry "back where they belong" If he lets us win . 

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Good luck with that and Mike " Scouser but not a scouser for refereeing purposes" Dean refereeing on Tuesday , in a game that threatens Liverpool's re entry "back where they belong" If he lets us win . 

They qualify if they win their 2 games , simple as that, the result tomorrow will be pretty irrelevant to them.