• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Leicester City 1

18 minutes ago, Ham said:

There are literally tens of millions of pounds resting on these decisions and these clowns aren't up to the task of being scientific about it.  They don't even understand the most basic laws of physics. 

Personally , I'm hoping Martin Tyler's toaster doesn't know the first law of robotics. 

• Like 1

bert19   

We need to worry less about VAR.  We can't control how it will be used or whether it'll be correct or not.  We can control our own performances.  Play well enough and score enough that a single VAR decision can't hold us back.  That is what we need to do. 

If the players don't deliver that, it's on them. In the same way they should take the credit if they get the job done in the next two games.  And even if they do it, then I genuinely mean it when I say I hope it's the last we see of some of them in Chelsea blue. Enough chances. We need better than what we have now. 

• Like 1

Ham   
3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Personally , I'm hoping Martin Tyler's toaster doesn't know the first law of robotics. 

I'm on the side of Skynet in that scenario. 

• Haha 1

Arkie   
9 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Just like they'll be backing the underdog in Porto, eh?

Fair enough, we are probably the least liked BIG team in England.

I am just surprised people are still not used to it.

We never cared about this too much as long as we won....

25 minutes ago, Arkie said:

Fair enough, we are probably the least liked BIG team in England.

I am just surprised people are still not used to it.

We never cared about this too much as long as we won....

To be honest , I think the trigger for many was how the media treats City in comparison to us .

The accused us of buying everyone , they accused us of profiting from others misery , they accused us of cheating FFP , we were the enemy of football .

City , despite having three teams of top players , despite really cheating FFP , owned by a despot are portrayed as the little team that tried . 

Can someone come up with a reasonable explanation why Jorginho didn’t try and close down tielemans?

Just now, kennypaul said:

Can someone come up with a reasonable explanation why Jorginho didn’t try and close down tielemans?

Yes , he'd exhausted himself temporarily pointing at Silva to do it.