• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Leicester City 1

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leicester City at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:15 hours on Tuesday, 18th May 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Suggestion - can we add (cup) and (PL) to the two titles for the two Leicester matches (or I foresee at least me making mistakes and I know how you like everything in its right place  :)  )

chara   
9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Suggestion - can we add (cup) and (PL) to the two titles for the two Leicester matches (or I foresee at least me making mistakes and I know how you like everything in its right place  :)  )

Funny day...seem to be echoing Droy all over the place..gulp... but yeah Jane.....some of us need a bit more guidance than others!

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

The tags are there Droy..........and Chara

Ham   

3 points a must/must win final.

That's me covered for both threads.

• Haha 1

chara   
21 minutes ago, JaneB said:

The tags are there Droy..........and Chara

Thanks Jane....as I said..some of us need more help than others!

Managed to get tickets for this for me and my Dad. Didn't expect that. Thought it would have sold out at the high loyalty point thresholds. 

Diddymen   

If ever there was a game that needed fans for that final push for a champions league place - its this one!

Must win is an understatement for this one. The strongest team we can put out, no rotation for the sake of it, just get the win and then worry about the next one.