Chelsea 2 Leicester City 1

1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

Don't play Azpi at WB, if he doesn't play CB then don't select him, 

Mendy

James,Christensen,Rudiger

Odi,Kante,Kovacic,chilwell

mount,Tammy,werner

time to play a CF, Werner is a better player coming from the left

I agree, but I can't see Tuchel doing it, unfortunately.

On 5/17/2021 at 1:32 PM, Mark Kelly said:

I actually think it will suit the powers that be that we win this so Liverpool have a chance of catching Leicester as I cannot imagine Leicester to be much of a draw in the Champions League although the prospect of us in the Europa and out of the race for the Premier League because of it must be thrilling for them.

The nuts of it is , he's a scouser , even if he's from Tranmere , he's a scouser , he should never be allowed to officiate a game that effects Liverpool , Everton United or Us.

Now he may be the least biased man in football history but the PGMOL should be keeping him away for no other reason than to stop people questioning his bias .

But with Mike " Fractured Skull , have a yellow card" Riley at the helm , what do we honestly expect ? He was a cowardly inept referee and he's a cowardly inept corrupt boss of the PGMOL , perfect to be leaned on when a result is required. 

For a precedent remember when we were in priciple still in a title race the season of Gerrards slip and Dean reffed us at home to sunderland and took us out of the equation,,,,

Am expecting a tough match tonight, I doint think it will be a case of the cup winners having celebrated too much and get rolled over. They have actually earnt the right to be in the top 4 more than us this season and will desperately want to stay there

They will sit back and defend and we won't be able to break them down. They will hit us on the counter and win 2-0, scoring a second late on.

In the unlikely event of a Chelsea victory I'll be hitting the Perrier-Jouet very hard!

20 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well Jorginho was fortunate to start at a smaller club in Serie C and even then went on loan at 18.  He got the opportunity to play as a playmaker against big adults, getting promotion to Serie A only when 22.  That is why he is so good.
I just wish the same opportunity to Gilmour.

Jorginho has been very good under TT.  It is a shame Gilmour has found it a bit much.   It really is a shame he is being used to pad out the first team.  Nobody ever asked Mount or Tammy or James or Tomori to do that.

What an utter clown you are!

48 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

Am expecting a tough match tonight, I doint think it will be a case of the cup winners having celebrated too much and get rolled over. They have actually earnt the right to be in the top 4 more than us this season and will desperately want to stay there

Setting aside they played Man Utd’s reserves that is a fair point.

That fixture scheduling worked out well for them.

DannyLB   
46 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

What an utter clown you are!

Now now...is this really needed?

6 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Now now...is this really needed?

Yes.

Ham   

Man U get a wrong VAR decision in their favour. Unbelievable.