• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Leicester City 1

Holymoly   

FFS. What does Jorginho need to do for TT to drop him?

Just now, Holymoly said:

FFS. What does Jorginho need to do for TT to drop him?

I would imagine Kova isn’t fit to play the full 90, but even if he was I’m no sure he’d have put in for Jorginho unfortunately 

Decent lineup for me. Close to our strongest. Starve that he mentioned Christiansen might have to be left out when kova is back and he is. I am wondering is he really injured or is what people say on here true and has he annoyed Tuchel? 

In my opinion we missed Christiansen for the Arsenal game. I think if Tuchel thought he could've played that then this is what has pi55ed him off.

GURJ SS   

I think TT still hasn't figured Leicester out, his focus on stopping Vardy is unhealthy to our mentality as a team, and in turn plays right into Leicester's hands because we're set up far too defensive.

After the weekend Werner shouldn't be starting, Leicester will sit deep and let him have the ball and he'll just flop his shots from range.

TT should have gone with:

Mendy:

James, Zouma, Rudi;

Odoi, Kante, Jorginho, Emerson;

Pulisic, Havertz, Mount;

johnboy   
4 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

I think TT still hasn't figured Leicester out, his focus on stopping Vardy is unhealthy to our mentality as a team, and in turn plays right into Leicester's hands because we're set up far too defensive.

After the weekend Werner shouldn't be starting, Leicester will sit deep and let him have the ball and he'll just flop his shots from range.

TT should have gone with:

Mendy:

James, Zouma, Rudi;

Odoi, Kante, Jorginho, Emerson;

Pulisic, Havertz, Mount;

Spot on with the line up IMO.

Holymoly   

VAR doing their absolute utmost to make Fulham's equalizer offside.. In the end they couldn't bend the lines enough for Manure

Edited by Holymoly