• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Leicester City 1

Recommended Posts

paulw66   
5 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Must win is an understatement for this one. The strongest team we can put out, no rotation for the sake of it, just get the win and then worry about the next one.

I don't we ever rotate for the sake of it. It is for the sake of trying to spin 3 plates at once, playing every 3 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I think Tuchel , up to the Arsenal game had managed the squad superbly well , different players getting an opportunity here and there , bodes well for the future . 

I think he's got it to be honest and for ours and his sakes I hope we end the season with a bang and not a whimper .

Edited by Mark Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I don't we ever rotate for the sake of it. It is for the sake of trying to spin 3 plates at once, playing every 3 days.

lovely metaphor.

3 plates spinning on the spin does suggest a bit of rotation is necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Personally I think Tuchel , up to the Arsenal game had managed the squad superbly well , different players getting an opportunity here and there , bodes well for the future . 

I think he's got it to be honest and for ours and his sakes I hope we end the season with a bang and not a whimper .

Amen.

It is amazing how at this moment, the various possibilities could be the difference between an amazing season, and a pretty terrible one.

Imagine winning 2 cups (in which case the league stuff is irrelevant) as opposed to losing two finals and finishing 5th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Amen.

It is amazing how at this moment, the various possibilities could be the difference between an amazing season, and a pretty terrible one.

Imagine winning 2 cups (in which case the league stuff is irrelevant) as opposed to losing two finals and finishing 5th 

You've only got to look at how together the players seem to see how engaged everyone is , even Tammy and Oli who could really do with a few starts seem down with the boys.

I'll be honest if we lose both finals and finish fifth I still think TT will have done OK , Finals are tricky things and don't always go to plan , think Munich . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Finals are tricky things and don't always go to plan , think Munich . 

 

.....or Moscow :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   

Well, definitely NOT playing Ziyech and Werner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sciatika   

I want to see Chilwell from the start. Reece James, too, while he is angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t wait for this one.... not! It’s hard to watch us this week, very hard indeed. Pray Kovacic is fit for this. No idea who he’ll pick for this one, not sure who deserves to play. I’d go:

Mendy

Azpi - Silva - Rudiger

James - Kovacic - Kante - Chilwell

Mount - Havertz - Pulisic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.