• Current Donation Goals

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

His selection got us this far. Why should it suddenly be the reason why we drop out? 

This far where? Last year, we also made top 4, lost the FA cup and we were knocked out of UCL by a brilliant side. 

So I would genuinely like to know where this team has progressed under Tuchel?

Pulisic so weak, clueless and pointless.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Why wasn't the villa line on the defender's backside? That's onside FFS

Exactly. 

GURJ SS   

TT has lost the plot.

Pushes James into midfield, and Pulisic to RWB.

Just go 442.

16 minutes ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

His selection has been atrocious.

Find this view really weird. Whenever any of the players he doesn't pick does play, they make it really obvious why they aren't usually picked. And we've been pushing ourselves in three competitions; not everyone can play all the time.

Knock his tactics if you will, but the idea that he should have played another one of the attackers who can't score to save their lives instead of whichever attacker who can't who score started is strange.

It's perhaps simplistic but I think we have a huge problem with bottle in this squad, and have done with the last few managers. Really talented bunch, but not the ruthless winners we've become accustomed to.

Edited by thevelourfog
  • Like 1

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

This far where? Last year, we also made top 4, lost the FA cup and we were knocked out of UCL by a brilliant side. 

So I would genuinely like to know where this team has progressed under Tuchel?

We progressed with how our season was going. Top 4 Fa cup final and CL final was the best we could hope for.