• Current Donation Goals

Leo91   

Any players celebrating should be embarrassed. 

Just now, Erland Johnson said:

Something really has to be done about the anti Chelsea bias. It's a joke! Not just the var but all the little decisions during a game. We need to start highlighting it like Jose used to (funny thing is that I think he is the main reason that this negative bias started)

The money spent started it.

asvaberg   
Just now, My Blood Is Blue said:

How we've got away with this I will never know. To say we have crawled over the top 4 line is a massive understatement. 

This team lacks a lot still and I hope 4th place doesn't paper over that for anybody.

We lack proper leaders on the pitch, we lack goals, we lack a proper competitive midfielder and that's just the stand outs. Big summer ahead.

Well, with so much antipathy and ref descitions against us, and all lost chances, I think we shall be proud reaching two cupfinals and secure 4th place.

johnboy   

I think Spuds supporters are more concerned about finishing about Arsenal than caring about helping us out.

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Bale giving us CL football. Spurs fan must be livid. 

Or Spurs deciding they need to act like a big club if they want to be counted as one, rather than live on their pettiness against Chelsea. 

Dingus   

The commentary team couldn’t be any more bias towards Villa even if they tried. Scandalous. 

1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

The money spent started it.

And it was Mourinhos arrogance that went with it. We're still paying for it today

TT HAVING A GO AT THE REF, he's got some front, we were crap AGAIN, PLAY LIKE THIS AGAINST CITY AND WE WILL GET SLAUGHTERED