• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

Ham   

I'm picturing all of the sponsors and delegates going though similar stress..... Oh wait

40 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Boots is okay but they say up to 48hours for results. The express drive through at Heathrow is also £59

No express drive through at Heathrow unless you want to get tested for Covid. 

PCR are available in T2 &T5, results back in 24-48 hours suspect the latter due to the green zone destinations. 

Cost £99

I have done enough of them

Boots sell the myhealthchecked kit for £65, so £15 less than the myhealthchecked website. Available in most stores from stock. Well, they were around here this morning. 

Government website gives a list of places that will do the day 2 return test starting at £45. Sounds okay but a lot are sold out today. 

Absolutely buzzing that I’m booked on the Sportsbreak trip. Kept expecting an email saying, sorry not enough points.

• Like 1

chara   
39 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I just got tickets for me and my Dad via UEFA. After refreshing for nearly an hour and it saying sold out but I kept trying YES YES YEEES!!! 

See..told you...miracles do happen...well pleased for you...so impressed that you stuck with it and kept going...give a few shouts for me, and everyone, in Porto.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

💥🤛

Well done.  

Thank you. The lesson on these kind of things is to keep refreshing and keep trying, don't believe the websites when they say "Sold Out" or anything. I was on the verge of giving up, but as long as I could click for tickets I kept trying. 

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I'm picturing all of the sponsors and delegates going though similar stress..... Oh wait

Such a disgrace, although in a weird roundabout way I probably would have had less chance of getting a ticket if the game had been over here. 

57 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Any update on Big Eddie in goal? Hope he's alrite!

Tuchel said he is hopeful for both. I think Kante is fine, he was just being rested. 

53 minutes ago, chara said:

See..told you...miracles do happen...well pleased for you...so impressed that you stuck with it and kept going...give a few shouts for me, and everyone, in Porto.

Thank you for your encouragement! Will be shouting my lungs out for sure. 

2 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

No express drive through at Heathrow unless you want to get tested for Covid. 

PCR are available in T2 &T5, results back in 24-48 hours suspect the latter due to the green zone destinations. 

Cost £99

I have done enough of them

https://www.expresstest.co.uk/book-a-test/testing-centres/?testType=PCR&productType=Fit To Fly

Booked here and it's £59 at Heathrow drive-through.  This is what people at my work have been using with good feedback.

2 hours ago, Lea Blue4 said:

Boots sell the myhealthchecked kit for £65, so £15 less than the myhealthchecked website. Available in most stores from stock. Well, they were around here this morning. 

Government website gives a list of places that will do the day 2 return test starting at £45. Sounds okay but a lot are sold out today. 

Absolutely buzzing that I’m booked on the Sportsbreak trip. Kept expecting an email saying, sorry not enough points.

mate with the boots one it says 24-48 hrs from receiving at lab..  If you take the test Thursday so it's valid for the return you might be at risk of not getting the results back..  

12 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

mate with the boots one it says 24-48 hrs from receiving at lab..  If you take the test Thursday so it's valid for the return you might be at risk of not getting the results back..  

On the myhealthchecked website I saw something that said 99% returned inside 36 hours. If I do the test tomorrow I should be ok for getting out. I’m going to pay extra to get it couriered for a 09.00 delivery slot. 

Coming back you need the day 2 test, I think. As you said “what a faff”

35 minutes ago, Lea Blue4 said:

On the myhealthchecked website I saw something that said 99% returned inside 36 hours. If I do the test tomorrow I should be ok for getting out. I’m going to pay extra to get it couriered for a 09.00 delivery slot. 

Coming back you need the day 2 test, I think. As you said “what a faff”

What I've read you need the PCR to be valid for both legs - there was an email out this morning from Sports Breaks:

"1) Negative PCR COVID-19 test

As per government guidelines, all people travelling between the UK and Portugal must show proof of a negative PCR covid-19 test before boarding. The test must be taken within 72 hours of departure of both your outbound and return flight*. You will need to find a test provider prior to the day trip, making sure the provider meets the standards for pre-departure testing, as per the government website. As per the guidance, this should not be an NHS test.

*You must ensure that the negative PCR test is valid upon your re-entry back into the UK, in the morning of Sunday 30th May 2021.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/portugal/coronavirus

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-England

Check your test result identifies the type of test taken and gives your name, date of birth, the date and time the sample was collected and the date of the result."

The City website also indicates that they should get their PCR done Thursday.  However, having said this I think there's going to be a lot of people that are in the same boat at Porto airport so I can't see them not allowing people to return for a PCR that is a few hours over the 72 hour limit...  

The day-2 test is a requirement to prevent the need to isolate.