• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

20 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

What I've read you need the PCR to be valid for both legs -

surely body head and arms too  :)

• Haha 1

johnboy   

I just watched the slow mo replay of when we won the CL on the Chelsea site. Wow, when Drogba headed that ball it was the greatest header of all time & that was the greatest memory as a Chelsea fan for me. The players were giants when you look back at it. Can this side match them? Not man for man but if they get shown that film then they will know what they need to be & what it means to Chelsea fans. I read that Leicester showed what the owners meant to them by getting the son onto the pitch after their cup win. Watch the film & see what the players did to Roman that night in the stands. Whatever happens TT has to get them to play to their limits as individuals & as a team.

COME ON CHELSEA!!

20 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Both teams wearing their home shirts. Wasn't a fan in the league but maybe the TV made them look like they clashed more than they actually did!

Sounds good to me!

PCR and Arrival Tests all booked as well! 

3 hours ago, Erland Johnson said:

What I've read you need the PCR to be valid for both legs - there was an email out this morning from Sports Breaks:

"1) Negative PCR COVID-19 test

As per government guidelines, all people travelling between the UK and Portugal must show proof of a negative PCR covid-19 test before boarding. The test must be taken within 72 hours of departure of both your outbound and return flight*. You will need to find a test provider prior to the day trip, making sure the provider meets the standards for pre-departure testing, as per the government website. As per the guidance, this should not be an NHS test.

*You must ensure that the negative PCR test is valid upon your re-entry back into the UK, in the morning of Sunday 30th May 2021.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/portugal/coronavirus

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-England

Check your test result identifies the type of test taken and gives your name, date of birth, the date and time the sample was collected and the date of the result."

The City website also indicates that they should get their PCR done Thursday.  However, having said this I think there's going to be a lot of people that are in the same boat at Porto airport so I can't see them not allowing people to return for a PCR that is a few hours over the 72 hour limit...  

The day-2 test is a requirement to prevent the need to isolate.

Thanks mate. I’ve got my itinerary now and yes I’m going to have to do a different test on Thursday. Bloody hell! Hassle I could do without. Oh well, I’m sure it’ll be worth it when I’m sat with a beer in the sunshine soaking up the pre match atmosphere…..

Anyone want a Boots test kit? seal been broke but all components still in sealed package inside 😉

23 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Sounds good to me!

PCR and Arrival Tests all booked as well! 

Nice one! we're on the 7.30 flight. Suspect the fan park will be buzzing! I'll be the one singing the Timo Werner to the old Hazard tune. - I know he has the old Torres song but, think we can get both going ;)

Forgot to say that the second verse is Hakim Ziyech to the same tune - original I am.....  ;)

Edited by Erland Johnson

13 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Nice one! we're on the 7.30 flight. Suspect the fan park will be buzzing! I'll be the one singing the Timo Werner to the old Hazard tune. - I know he has the old Torres song but, think we can get both going ;)

Forgot to say that the second verse is Hakim Ziyech to the same tune - original I am.....  ;)

Hahaha. Love that tune so don't mind hearing it reappear!

At the Leicester game Timo Werner was chanted to the tune of Just Can't Get Enough from Depeche Mode.

Mason Mount's tune I can't remember now, but his was awfully catchy too! 

15 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Yeah, that's what we used for Torres originally too until it changed to his Scouse one.. Olay Olay Mason Mount mount mount

Ahhh that was it re: Mount!!!

I didn't know that Timo's was originally used for Torres. The Scouser one was a bit drab looking back. 

8 hours ago, Erland Johnson said:

https://www.expresstest.co.uk/book-a-test/testing-centres/?testType=PCR&productType=Fit To Fly

Booked here and it's £59 at Heathrow drive-through.  This is what people at my work have been using with good feedback.

Cheers

didn't realise they existed, will try them out when I return to the UK.