• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

Jasonb   

If we get the first goal we will have a decent chance of winning for me.

TT is very clever with the subs when you take the lead.

Edited by Jasonb

Wireless warming up and ready to go. Hopefully the game is live on one of the local TV channels.

56 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

If we get the first goal we will have a decent chance of winning for me.

TT is very clever with the subs when you take the lead.

First goal absolutely crucial. We definitely need to score first and they might panic and become disjointed.

2 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Porto is nice. It reminds me of Turkish cities but less crowded and better urban planning. 

The big bridge was designed by Gustave Eiffel.

• Like 1

Leo91   

Porto is lovely. Wish I could have gone 

I certainly feel more relaxed with the knowledge that we've won it before. I can already die happy. Brucey Bonus if we make it two

Edited by Leo91

JaneB   

I just ask that the whole team gives 100%.  If they can't gear themselves up for the most important game in their careers then they can b***** off.

Don't faff around at the back and PLEASE someone get some goals.

Nobody wants us to win, we're very much underdogs in every way, so let's upset everyone else and give them the result they will hate.  Finals seldom go to plan and I'm fed up with keep losing them, so COME ON CHELSEA, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I just ask that the whole team gives 100%.  If they can't gear themselves up for the most important game in their careers then they can b***** off.

Nobody wants us to win, we're very much underdogs in every way, so let's upset everyone else and give them the result they will hate.  Finals seldom go to plan and I'd fed up with keep losing them, so COME ON CHELSEA, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Well said Jane, my thoughts entirely.

• Thanks 1

chara   
5 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Nobody wants us to win, we're very much underdogs in every way, so let's upset everyone else and give them the result they will hate.  Finals seldom go to plan and I'd fed up with keep losing them, so COME ON CHELSEA, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Me too Jane....too jelly'ish to put it as well as you have!

• Confused 1

Arkie   

It will take a 2012 miracle for us to win this one.

Man City had a wonderfully dominant season and is a better team than us at the moment. I don’t count our two close victories this season against their B sides as a estimate of where we stand.

While our team been proving that it’s falling short in the business end of a season.

Looks glum but it’s only one game and anything is possible. A decision going our way, a moment of madness from a player or a brilliant strike from our attacker. So we will see I suppose.

• Thanks 1

Ruudboy   

I’m with Jane on this: we can do this. It might be ugly, it might be a struggle, and it might take prayer - lots of prayer - but we’re going to do it. Pep says they’ll be a “completely different beast” - well, two can play that game, and I don’t see Tommy as a one trick pony. Fingers out chaps, and COME ON YOU CHELSE!!!

• Like 1