• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AGAIN!!!!!!

I’m just so, SO happy! An incredible and phenomenal achievement beyond description. It will take a long, long time to sink in. Wonderful performances across the entire pitch. Heroes out there!

WE DID IT!!!

8 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Oh my. Kante, Mount and Havertz, the ball has been placed firmly in your court. There is going to be a lot of space for these players when we win the ball I think. Key is whether they can exploit it and play that key pass to Werner at the right moment. Incredible pressure. 

Lads, you bloody delivered! Unbelievable! My favourite chant is back on:

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE, WE KNOW WHAT WE AAAARE, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE.  

1 hour ago, DannyLB said:

Hours later I still can’t believe it. We are such a random club. Love it! 

And I also love the fact that we didn’t win it in a penalty shoot-out! The Mickey mousers I know know what I mean.

Sciatika   

Glad we weren't playing West Brom.

• Haha 1

LADS - I haven't been on here in years but I had to return to celebrate with you all. 

I felt like a little boy again today during the game. So nervous throughout, didn't sit for the whole match, time moving SO SLOWLY. Seriously can anyone remember a longer game?!? Flashbacks of Moscow, Iniesta, the ghost goal during the second half it was torture! Just expecting it to unravel but these boys came through! Simply WOW. 

Never in a million years did I expect us to win the CL this season, not when Frank was let go, not after the FA Cup Final, not even 24 hours ago. But wow. Simply wow. These boys did an unbelievable job out there. They go down in history today. Etched into folklore forever. 

My MOTM has got to be Reece James today he was incredible but the whole team deserves a mention every single player out there worked there arse off and gave it their all from the beginning you can see how much it meant to them. The defensive grit! God I loved that reminded me of the Chels of old that's our DNA. A strong, rugged defense, last ditch tackles, incredible challenges that's what our club's success has been built on. Unbelievable absolutely unbelievable. I truly still can't believe it CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AGAIN!!!!

What a special special team and I love it for those youngsters. Let this be the new spine of another incredible decade of success for this football club. After all our heartbreak winning the CL for us different than it is for any other team, I know it is. And we've done it again. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

johnboy   

After a night to reflect & let the euphoria calm down, some thoughts.

What a difference it makes to the game when you have a proper ref who makes his decisions & sticks with them. No ridiculous VAR decisions ruining the game. 11 players on each side finishing the game toe to toe.

A defensive performance of immense proportions from everyone.

Was I the only person who wanted us to get out & attack more in the last quarter?

All the players stepped up but if I’m honest I didn’t think Dave could play like that any more ( he proved me wrong & I’m happy to admit it).

A commanding keeper giving the defence the base it needs ( needs to kick better though)

What fantastic support from the Chelsea fans at the game.

Next season we have to find a goal scorer ( my ageing heart doesn’t cope with how we sat back). We need another strong midfielder. It’s going to be a long season with so many games to fit it ( but that’s what happens when you win things).

For the rest of the weekend, no make that the week I will sit & bask in the sheer delight that we won & are champions of Europe! I will continue to read the comments on here because I just enjoy the wide ranging various opinions of us all.

( oh by the way, that was City’s A side).

ENJOY THE REST OF THE WEEKEND EVERYONE!

Dingus   

Good morning!

From now on, when you're youtubing Chelsea champions league trophy celebration, you're going to need to specify a year.

Let that sink in.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Good morning!

From now on, when you're youtubing Chelsea champions league trophy celebration, you're going to need to specify a year.

Let that sink in.

"Remember when we won the Champions League?"

"Which one?" 

:happy:

Dingus   
5 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

"Remember when we won the Champions League?"

"Which one?" 

:happy:

Beautiful.