• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

1 hour ago, East Lower said:

Think I avoided the one with the problem, although still awaiting my 2 day test result. 

On your other reply to me, never a problem helping out lads (and lasses) on here. Didn’t realise I did actually 😂

Yeah, I was on a different flight too.

I had a scan back through the thread and you’re right….you were no help whatsoever 😉. My bad……it was Erland Johnson 😂😂 Sorry EJ

DannyLB   

By the way, Mourinho was wrong. You can win the champions league with just one Azpilicueta. 

• Haha 1

Ham   

https://mol.I'm/a/9647361

A couple of takeaways from this;

1) See UEFA, we ******* told you so.

2) Man City fans are immune?

Screenshot_20210603-142603_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Edited by Ham

chara   
24 minutes ago, Ham said:

https://mol.I'm/a/9647361

A couple of takeaways from this;

1) See UEFA, we ******* told you so.

2) Man City fans are immune?

Screenshot_20210603-142603_Daily Mail Online.jpg

We did indeed Ham....but surely this came as a complete surprise?

Perhaps we should call it the "Hangers On" effect...or maybe the " We Know Best" theory?

23 minutes ago, chara said:

We did indeed Ham....but surely this came as a complete surprise?

It is what you measure.
If you send a couple of thousand people to Portugal and test them all for Covid then the reported positive tests go up.
It is seasonal - next time to worry is October.  not now.image.thumb.png.cb948f23fa770592563bb7188846acf4.png

chara   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It is what you measure.
If you send a couple of thousand people to Portugal and test them all for Covid then the reported positive tests go up.
It is seasonal - next time to worry is October.  not now.image.thumb.png.cb948f23fa770592563bb7188846acf4.png

Good info Droy but I think the point we were trying to make is less one of statistical detail and correct information but the whole mishandling..as it appears to us mere mortals..of the venue and organisation that gave more importance to UEFA favoured..for whatever reason.."persons" than the convenience and safety of the real fans.

I appreciate that it is/was far more nuanced than a few lines here can illustrate but as ever "IT'S ABOUT THE FANS"......isn't it?....hmmm

Yeah UEFA was casually stupid once again.
My point though is there hasn't been a sudden upsurge in covid, just an upsurge in measurement.  Covid right now in June in Europe is as distant from reality as it will ever be.  It's seasonal.

chara   
11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Yeah UEFA was casually stupid once again.
My point though is there hasn't been a sudden upsurge in covid, just an upsurge in measurement.  Covid right now in June in Europe is as distant from reality as it will ever be.  It's seasonal.

Absolutely..appreciated your point ,...well put as ever with "back up?

Me and my Dad got texts, emails and calls from NHS this afternoon telling us to self-isolate. We were not on the Club subsidised flights. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

Super cup to remain in Belfast. Anybody going? Love Belfast but, would hope it doesn't kick off...  (Not the game ;)

I went to the Monaco one and was one of about 500 Chelsea fans amongst 18000 atletico Madrid fans. Football was terrible but, the trip was still great