• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Manchester City 0 CHELSEA 1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS 2020/21

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Super cup to remain in Belfast. Anybody going? Love Belfast but, would hope it doesn't kick off...  (Not the game ;)

I went to the Monaco one and was one of about 500 Chelsea fans amongst 18000 atletico Madrid fans. Football was terrible but, the trip was still great 

Belfast is a cracking night out these days, well pre covid etc. I need to check with the finance director to make sure she’s not booked us away somewhere, but if not I’ll do my best to get there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lea Blue4 said:

Belfast is a cracking night out these days, well pre covid etc. I need to check with the finance director to make sure she’s not booked us away somewhere, but if not I’ll do my best to get there.

Agree mate. I spend at least 6 weeks there with work. There are still places/nights that are non English 😉 will be the perfect place providing there is no trouble. I'll be going, will obviously cost me more brownie points!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo91   

Japan for me and the world club cup would be amazing to travel for. But I can't see any dates for it except for a vague December ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Japan for me and the world club cup would be amazing to travel for. But I can't see any dates for it except for a vague December ?

Yep. Would love this too - not sure I can get that one through finance! I keep koi carp and it's always been on my list of places to visit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d love to do both but suspect that Belfast will be more achievable 😉 and certainly less expensive.

Robinsons, The Crown and Laverys - had some great nights out over there…..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   

Strange week here as things open up...breakfast at diner followed by routine checkup appointment at Doctor's....the lad who does the scut pre Dr work started off by asking me about the weekend Final.

Wondered why he asked but I suppose he doesn't often get to see an older chap dressed in a Chelsea kit complete with shinpads and boots (cleats as they call them here)

Edited by chara
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chara said:

Strange week here as things open up...breakfast at diner followed by routine checkup appointment at Doctor's....the lad who does the scut pre Dr work started off by asking me about the weekend Final.

Wondered why he asked but I suppose he doesn't often get to see an older chap dressed in a Chelsea kit complete with shinpads and boots (cleats as they call them here)

We won the SUPER KICK LXVI 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   
11 hours ago, Erland Johnson said:

Yep. Would love this too - not sure I can get that one through finance! I keep koi carp and it's always been on my list of places to visit!

My other half wants to do a trip to Japan.  Wonder if (covid permitting) she'd be up for it in December? And if I can pair it with a New Japan wrestling show somewhere? Might have to bring up the idea to her now 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, chara said:

Wondered why he asked but I suppose he doesn't often get to see an older chap dressed in a Chelsea kit complete with shinpads and boots (cleats as they call them here)

No, not unless he was Antonia de Sancha in a former life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Leo91 said:

Japan for me and the world club cup would be amazing to travel for. But I can't see any dates for it except for a vague December ?

12 hours ago, Erland Johnson said:

Yep. Would love this too - not sure I can get that one through finance! I keep koi carp and it's always been on my list of places to visit!

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

My other half wants to do a trip to Japan.  Wonder if (covid permitting) she'd be up for it in December? And if I can pair it with a New Japan wrestling show somewhere? Might have to bring up the idea to her now 😄

Japan is the country I most want to visit, I am a huge Japanese videogame nerd and a lot of that culture overlaps with Japanophilia in general, plus sushi/sashimi is my favourite food.

To combine a trip to Japan with Chelsea would be combining my 2 favourite hobbies in one.

Until seeing your posts here I hadn't even researched or thought about the Club World Cup, but now...

32 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

No, not unless he was Antonia de Sancha in a former life.

Even though I was a baby when this happened, I still got this reference hahahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now