• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Think we got a small fee from Breda for him, didn't we?

The outlets I've seen says free. But how correct that is I don't know. I'm more intyerested in why? Wasn't he doing quite well?

Juni   

Yeah he was allowed to leave, last year of his deal, straight into senior football so didn't step in his way regardless of how well he was doing. Might have a small %age add-on down the line.

Sarin   

5 year deal for Lewis Baker

Good news, think he is one of the kids that has a chance to make the squad.

Lewis Baker will probably step up and train with the first team now that MvG has gone.

Is Todd Kane still injured? Otherwise it's disappointing he hasn't gone on loan - hopefully he'll find a Championship club when the loan window opens.

A few more of the U19s could be due a loan after Christmas.

Bison   

Lewis Baker will probably step up and train with the first team now that MvG has gone.

Is Todd Kane still injured? Otherwise it's disappointing he hasn't gone on loan - hopefully he'll find a Championship club when the loan window opens.

A few more of the U19s could be due a loan after Christmas.

Even though I was a little annoyed to see MvG loaned out I hope his departure opens up some space for Baker.

Chelsea's mammoth list of U21 players doesn't include Suljic, Adamcyzk or Josimar Quintero. This is presumably due to registration problems - don't think they've played U18 matches in the UK yet.

Also, our new Swiss player's full name is Miro Max Maria Muheim.

Juni   

Adamczyk would've played already but he was injured then on internationals, they did all play U18 pre-season friendlies here.