• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Half of which are out on loan. There's maybe 5 with a realistic chance of getting a few minutes. And Zouma.

There is Zouma and Blackman (or Beeney) who have roles to play.

One has got 2 PL starts already (which excites some people) and the other is GK3 instead of Schwarzer which is an important role even if he never comes on.

Half of which are out on loan. There's maybe 5 with a realistic chance of getting a few minutes. And Zouma.

... and Ake is also on the U-21 list. He had quite a few minutes at the start of the season, and I know he got injured, but he only recently seems to have returned to the bench on a regular basis. Let's hope he gets more game time in the coming months. I'd rather see him than Mikel (not because I don't like/rate Mikel, just that Ake seems more "positive" whilst being pretty rock steady)

Of the 53 players on the list there are:

6 nominally with the first team squad (3 you could consider squad members and 3 placeholders)

18 on loan (8 of which could be considered academy products from U16+ and 10 from the "Chelsea stables")

8 with the U21s (waiting for a loan/recovering from injury/preparing to leave the club)

7 second year scholars

14 first year scholars

bluepuma   

Has anyone got tickets for the away leg of the FA Youth Cup yet (next Thursday 5th March at WHL)? The official Chelsea site just says 'details to follow' at the moment and I can't find it on the sp*rs site either.

Sea foot   

Heads up people.

Tottenham v Chelsea in the FA Youth cup live on ITV4 at 7:30 this evening.

Flinkers   

Spent the entire second half battering Spurs but lost 2-0. It happens.

Thought Palmer and Abraham both had fairly poor games while Colkett and Da Silva were the best of the bunch for us. Walker-Peters and the CB Carter-Vickers were outstanding for Tottenham.

Solanke was very well marshalled and we probably made a tactical mistake playing three at the back and allowing the Spurs wide players so much space in which to play.

Nice game though,shame about the result. Hopefully they can turn it around in two weeks.