• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Cool, although I hope that also means online as I can't get CTV on Virgin Media, and I'm at work anyway.

Juni   

Nothing indicates this is on CTVo, which sucks a little bit :(

hanuma   

It was on CTV, but the schedule at the bottom said it was the Brondby preseason game.

Caught the end of the program just this second. Chelsea lost 1-0 despite apparently controlling the game and creating lots of chances.

PSV's goalscorer was called Hasselbaink.

Edit: Thanks for the link Dooder. Slightly surprising. He's not nearly ready to play now, but his contract does show the club are serious about waiting until (the best young) players are around 22 or 23 before making a final judgement on them. By then he might be ready, but I still have doubts over his size and strength.

Edited by hanuma

PSV 1 - 0 Chelsea

The score did not do justice at all. We made all the attacking, created the best chances and control pretty much the whole 70 minutes. But they managed to nick one in totally against the run of play.

Stoch and Kakuta were immense. Nielsen is one heck of a lone striker. Holds the ball well and also great control. Cork and Hutchison were cool, calm and collected.

And I must admit, the surface of the field was rubbish. The referee-ing was poor and the boys bare the heat quite well.

Edit: The scorer apparently was Jimmy's nephew! Yikes!

Edited by Jackass1987

Svend   

The game is on again at 11 pm, I watched the hole game,

Chelsea lost 1-0, denied a dubious penalty , hit the woodwork, had a goal ruled offside, IMO had more control and played better then PSV over the 70 mins(70 min game).

Gael Kakuta - was a very bright spark in the middle of the feild, makes a lot of space for him self, very good at holding up the ball, some waywood passes, but was very affective in the middle and was my motm for this game.

Mino Stoch - was causing problems all game, but he still lacks right decesion, the pitch was awful so maybe he has an excuse but to be more effecitve he needs to find out the final pass or shot, his control of the ball has seem to got better and impressed with few nice runs.

Ferreria to me had a bad game, stalled on ball too much and was largly non affective.

Usual performences from Sam Hutchinson,Bridcutt,Cork they were fautless showed they were key members in the team.

Edited by Svend

syza   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Philliskirk

Some people are idiots >=(

Danny Philliskirk is a 16-year-old OVERATED English footballer currently playing for Chelsea in the Premier League. He signed from Oldham for an undisclosed amount on 1 June 2007. He has been touted as the new Dale Winton, and will complete a two-year scholarship with the club prior to signing professional terms. He is relatively unknown to the public but in parts of Royton people might know him.

Although many top clubs were fighting for his signature, including Stalybridge, Bath and Livingston, he decided to join Chelsea because he believes "Chelsea have the most money."

As a youngster, Danny played on the streets on his own and due to the fact that he had no friends. His father is a coach at Oldham Athletic, he paid the club to let him play.

However it is strongly reported that Danny Philliskirk is the 2nd (also Lampard) homosexual football player to play for Chelsea and reportedly had a fling with John O'Shea.

Danny also stated to a local newspaper, " I am looking forward to joining the lads in the changing rooms, I would like to see what the showers look like if you know what I mean, I wonder who is the longest in the showers."

ACHEIVEMENTS: None (Football) Bumming John O'Shea

Edited by syza

Svend   

Pettigrew is on trail at Luton,

Kevin Blackwell has handed a trial to Chelsea youngster Adrian Pettigrew. The 6' Centre back turned out for the mixed reserve and youth side which beat Hemel Hempstead 3-2 in last night's friendly.

The 20-year-old spent a month on loan at Wycombe last season, but onlt made 1 appearance, and would clearly be one for the future at this stage if he impresses.

Also noteworthy from the match was that Joel Grant played a part which contradicts Kevin Blackwell's statement last week that he had dismissed all the trialists who were present at that time, and was not pursuing his interest in them, apart from Martin Brittain, who did not accept an offer from the Town. However, he had a trial after he left, with Carlisle and to date it seems that Brittain is still unattached.

Meanwhile, The Luton News reports that Blackwell had stated that he was still in talks yesterday with the Centre back mentioned last week but not named, and that it looks positive and he hopes he will sign. He commented that Luton fans will be impressed when they know who he is, and that we will know him. He also said that he was hoping to bring in a goalkeeper before the week is out.

Link

Ex youth/reserve report

Ex keeper Yves Ma-Makalamby keep a cleen sheet in his debuet for Hibs against Hearts and apprently was impressive when called apon. Hibs won 1- 0.