• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Disappointing loss, disappointed more to have not seen it, but I'll be watching the Malaysia game Friday.

In other news, Adrian Pettigrew is on trial at Luton, he played in a reserve game for them last night.

JFDI   

It was a great game and we didn't deserve to lose. At least the pitch will be good preparation for the Bridge, I thought all played well. Mellis looked good.

PSV 1 - 0 Chelsea

The score did not do justice at all. We made all the attacking, created the best chances and control pretty much the whole 70 minutes. But they managed to nick one in totally against the run of play.

Stoch and Kakuta were immense. Nielsen is one heck of a lone striker. Holds the ball well and also great control. Cork and Hutchison were cool, calm and collected.

And I must admit, the surface of the field was rubbish. The referee-ing was poor and the boys bare the heat quite well.

I agree. Hit the post, hit the bar, had a goal disallowed and a clear penalty denied. Just wasn't our night.

Pitch crap, officials crap, climate crap and plenty of dubious timewasting form PSV.

Stoch was MoM for me - a real talent who should be fast-tracked towards the first team. Kakuda was impressive on his debut. Side looked really fit and quick considering the conditions. Only criticism is that the defence looked a bit disorganised at times. Just a bit too much backing-off and not tight enough on the opposition. That cost us the goal.

Edit: The scorer apparently was Jimmy's nephew! Yikes!
Is he? The CTV commentator said he was no relation.

db12d1   

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage...1088097,00.html

DUO TO HOOPS

Chelsea Football Club has agreed for the loan of youngsters Ben Sahar and Michael Mancienne to Queens Park Rangers.

Mancienne's long term loan with The Hoops will last the entire Championship season, until May 4 2008, while Israel international Sahar, who featured five times as a subsitute last season, will go to Loftus Road on a short term loan until January 2.

When they first published it, instead of loan they are wrote: temporary transfer, But after six minute they changed it. Someone know the differences between them?

Juni   

Adrian Pettigrew on loan to Brentford for a month, expected to be extended.

Youth Team are 0-0 against Malaysia just into the second half atm, 8 changes from the other day with some of the younger lads involved. Will post details of the team when I find out who started and who's come on.

EDIT: Team is, to the bet I can work out

Heimann

Magnay

Bruma (Cummings)

Hutchinson

Gordon

Taiwo (Kakuta)

Cork

Sawyer (Hibbert)

van Aanholt (Bertrand)

Stoch

Phillip (Nielsen)

Edited by Juni

Fatigue starts to creep in(Cork especially towards the end). And the boys can't quite capitalized the chances created. We created alot but chances always end with a disappointing finish . Sad draw really. Kudos goes to the local keeper for his part.

I didn't see the first half, but based on the 2nd half, Kakuta and Stoch again look bright.

dooder12   

Finishing seems to be the only major problem in the team. Why do goalkeeper's always seem to have amazing matches against Chelsea (at senior level as well). Stoch is 18. Will he feature in maybe the Carling Cup. Looks very small, maybe SWP height? Can anybody describe the guy to me.

Svend   

Pitch was so bad, ref as well, crazy stuff.

Cork and Sawyer were the players that stood out, we haven't brought a proving goal scorer (Sahar and Sinclair not coming) we have failed to put ball in the net.

Bad performence from us I thought, Malaysia didn't make it easy, 11 men allways in there own half when we had the ball, bad tackles.

Hopefully better performence against Bayern, hopefully at another stadium.

bonoz   

At least we were the better team for the most part of the game.