• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

hopefully at another stadium.

Sorry to say that according to the official fixture the last game will also be at the same stadium. And guess what? The games involving other group were played in a way way way better ground that the one Chelsea Youth are having right now. Goals flew in for them no problem from what I see.(One way or the other surely the quality of the ground helps....)

Bummer.

Juni   
Finishing seems to be the only major problem in the team. Why do goalkeeper's always seem to have amazing matches against Chelsea (at senior level as well). Stoch is 18. Will he feature in maybe the Carling Cup. Looks very small, maybe SWP height? Can anybody describe the guy to me.

He's shorter than SWP, and slighter, but has incredible skill and dribbling. Still has a lot to refine but he's doing pretty well, Carling Cup is too ambitious for him this season.

hanuma   
Finishing seems to be the only major problem in the team. Why do goalkeeper's always seem to have amazing matches against Chelsea (at senior level as well). Stoch is 18. Will he feature in maybe the Carling Cup. Looks very small, maybe SWP height? Can anybody describe the guy to me.
Great acceleration, explosive finisher, excellent dribbler. All in all a very talented attacker. Diminutive though which should make it a tad harder for him to break through than it has been for Scott.

dooder12   

As for Fabio Ferreira, is he at least more skillful at dribbling than SWP. What attributes does he need to improve on to make it at Chelsea. Furthermore is as good at 18 as Either of the two Filipe's (Oliviera or Morais) were? Physically he seems ready to me. Looks a great athlete with dribbling, but where are the goals or assists?

Marwan   

Watching Chelsea youth against Malaysia last night on CTV, I got the impression that finishing off chances at Chelsea is slowly becoming "extinct". Adam Phillips should have tucked away 2 of the chances that fell to him. Aanholt looks a player that likes one touch football but quickly got tired and was substituted. Kakuta looks a good prospect, Hutchie was solid, and Gordon looks like a player to watch in future too, a solid English left back. Sawyer has a Judy Morris temper and Cummings should start packing his bags, because I doubt he will ever cut it here.

hanuma   
As for Fabio Ferreira, is he at least more skillful at dribbling than SWP. What attributes does he need to improve on to make it at Chelsea. Furthermore is as good at 18 as Either of the two Filipe's (Oliviera or Morais) were? Physically he seems ready to me. Looks a great athlete with dribbling, but where are the goals or assists?

Not necessarily more skilfully than SWP, but different. Less reliant on pace certainly. Imo he doesn't have enough to make it at Chelsea. If he was going to make it he would have to improve his delivery and shooting ability exponentially, because he isn't going to get any faster. I think it's hard to compare to Oliveira because he was in a much less talented side and stood out far more and also Morais who didn't make loads of appearances. I'd say he's around the same level though, which is not good enough for the first team.

Karan   

Chelsea Youth drew 1-1 with Bayern Munich youth today. That effectively (along with PSV's 2-0 win over Malaysia) has eliminated us from the competition.

Still I think it should have been a different experience for the boys. The conditions (heat and pitch) were new for them.

Went to Griffin Park on Saturday and saw Pettigrew make his debut for Brentford the day after he joined on loan and he had a great game, looked too good for League 2 (though unlikely to be good enough for the Prem), Very confident and assured on the ball, as well as imposing and strong.

Sergio Tejera has been named in the Spain squad for the FIFA Under 17 World Cup, which would explain why he didn't go to Malaysia and why Adam Phillips was called up as a late replacement.

As previously mentioned Nana Ofori-Twumasi and Michael Woods are in the England squad.