• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

ChelC   

can't wait for Ben Sahar to get back from his failed loan move to QPR, he is totally being wasted there, hope it has not done too much damage on his self belief. Te reserves need him anyways, shaun cummings is more of a RB than a striker.

Wouldnt mind if PC starts Kakuta for the reserves, he seems to find under 18 level relatively easy so far.

Juni are you going to see the match tomorrow mate!

Ballack will play for the reserves tonight according to the official site.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage...1176307,00.html

Team is:

Taylor

Cummings Pettigrew Worley van Aanholt

Sawyer Bridcutt Ballack

Kakuta Nouble Stoch

Subs: Searle, Magnay, Bruma, Mellis, Simmonds

Could this be the reason that CTV is free at the moment? Should be a big audience for Ballack's comeback - how strange for schoolboy Franck Nouble to be starting in the same team as the (sometime) German captain.

Does anyone know anything about the injuries to Hutchinson, Woods and Nielsen? Are Tejera and Ferreira injured or just having first years and schoolboys considered ahead of them?

db12d1   

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc_le...MHD=nationwide2

Oldham are missing on-loan Chelsea defender Ryan Bertrand for the FA Cup first round replay at Doncaster.

The 18-year-old has been denied permission to play in the competition by his parent club and looks set to be replaced at left-back by Kelvin Lomax.

Lomax was recalled from a loan spell at neighbours Rochdale last week and will step into the void left by Bertrand.

Latics boss John Sheridan has no new injury concerns but is still without a quartet of players due to injury.

Defenders Sean Gregan (Achilles) and John Thompson (knee) are still out along with striker Andy Liddell (Achilles) and goalkeeper Les Pogliacomi (knee).

However, Sheridan has been buoyed by Saturday's 3-0 win at Bournemouth which saw striker Lee Hughes score twice.

Juni   

Bloody hell, Nouble in the reserves. Absolutely fantastic for him. He's still a schoolboy - he is 16 but his birthday fell after the cutoff for a scholarship this year. For anyone that's seeing him for the first time tonight, he's a huge presence, quick as anything, strong as an ox (horrible cliche but still), and has great skill. I'm used to seeing him out wide but he's also made for such a role as he's being used tonight.

That, and the presence of Ballack, has me a bit more excited and intrigued about this game.

ChelC   
Bloody hell, Nouble in the reserves. Absolutely fantastic for him. He's still a schoolboy - he is 16 but his birthday fell after the cutoff for a scholarship this year. For anyone that's seeing him for the first time tonight, he's a huge presence, quick as anything, strong as an ox (horrible cliche but still), and has great skill. I'm used to seeing him out wide but he's also made for such a role as he's being used tonight.

That, and the presence of Ballack, has me a bit more excited and intrigued about this game.

Indeed it would be good to see what Nouble can do at reserves level, I am also looking forward to seeing Kakuta. 2 16 year olds in the reserves starting line up and 2 more on the bench. Bruma and mellis have not being doing bad neither so I guess they earnt their place. Tejera and woods have not done anything much this season maybe thats why they are MIA

to anyone watching this, any updates of the action would be apprechiated :)

Lost 2-0. Ballack impressive for the 45 mins he played, really poor second half from Chelsea - deservedly second best. Juni will tell you much more in his report and I'm working on the pics now & will have them up before the night is out.

Dan

According to chelseafc.com, Adrian Pettigrew got promoted to the first team and handed the number 2 jersey.

I find that very interesting - I would have expected Belletti or Ferreira to get the number 2.