• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

The Live Match Thread for the First leg of the final is here:

http://forums.CFCnet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=34765

Well that was most enjoyable great game, end to end could have gone either way & 12,000 a pretty good turn our considering our fan base is no longer local. Great to see lots of non yuppy kids with plenty of passion & singing. Chelsea youth in the Shed Lower having a right laugh think a lot of them had just got back from Turkey.

Juni   

Absolutely sensational pics Dan, that Kakuta header one is incredible work.

bert19   

I thought it was a very enjoyable game. I was very impressed with Woods, Kakuta and Bruma.

Hope they go up to Manchester and win now!

OTCFC   

A great night enjoyed by all. A lot of young kids singing simple Chelsea songs in high pitched voices, which whilst being quite funny, is a good sign for the future. A good turnout and some good support coming from the Shed and from a small section of East Lower.

Oh, and by the way, those photographs are excellent!

I was there, sat in the West Stand Lower. Cracking game, really enjoyed it. When I occasionally jumped up to sing or berate officials, some of the young kids looked at me like I was a total wally, bless 'em. Haha.

Also, Grant was sat in the Middle Tier of the East Stand along with a few of the players (JT, A Cole, Sidwell) and I could've sworn I heard some of the fans in the East Lower chanting "Grant Out" and YDKWYD at half time at him. Anyone confirm this?

Man City were in East Lower and Grant was mostly left alone (despite sitting next to fans). The YDKWYD was for the retraction of our goal.

I posted in the Live Match thread but nobody seems to reading that now - but do check it as there is quite alot of relevant points made.

A hugely entertaining first leg of the FA Youth Cup Final saw Chelsea come from behind for the third straight game in the competition to earn a much deserved draw that leaves them with a chance of lifting the trophy at the City of Manchester Stadium in a fortnight's time. ...

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2008/04/04/youth-h...-at-the-bridge/